Paranormal Activity II

Tools    

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
Blair Witch 2 was twice the movie that Blair Witch was so it stands to reason that the same could happen here. I couldn't be bothered to even make it half way through PA as I'd already went down that road once before with The Blair Witch (fool me once shame on you!) so in essence if all the "true believers" out there think this is gonna suck, then I bet I'll probably dig it.

HA!
I have to agree with you. The sequel was better, but it didn't have to try very hard. I, too didn't care much for Blair Witch. It was nothing but hype. I'll give it something for originality, but not much. It did not match the hype, that's for sure.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
l0l gonna ask her out Mark? what's the difference how old she is anyway? You have to be a certain age to get scared from watching Paranormal Activity?
Not really. I just wondered how easy it was for for a "grown person" to sleep with the light on, at least literally. I know I can't do it unless I've had 50 beers first.

HA! Now you can ask me another question!!

I hope you can get to sleep in the dark now... By the way, how old are you?
I'm 28 but scary movies is my weakness. The scary part stays in my mind for a long time

When Will We See a Teaser for Paranormal Activity 2?

With Paranormal Activity 2's release just a few months away, the question right now is: When will we see the first bit of marketing?

According to the sources over at Shock Till You Drop, very soon. Some theaters have just received the first teaser trailer from the Kip Williams-directed sequel written by Michael R. Perry. It is very likely that the teaser will be attached to prints of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse opening in theaters next Wednesday.

One might think the studio would wait until Comic-Con next month to unveil a teaser, but the film is up against competition when it opens the same weekend as Saw VII 3D. So, the race is on for audience awareness.

Shooting began rather recently (within the last month and a half or so) on Paranormal Activity 2 and no cast members have been confirmed. The film opens on October 22.

Source: Shock Till You Drop

Paranormal Activity 2 Trailer Being Pulled from The Twilight Saga: New Moon Prints

Fans of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse flocked to theaters last night in record numbers for midnight screenings of the film and now a new report reveals that complaints have been made about one of the trailers that screened before the film. Bloody-Disgusting is reporting that theaters in Plano and Harker Heights, TX have pulled the teaser trailer for Paranormal Activity 2 from prints of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse due to complaints that the trailer was too scary.

The news was confirmed by Variety, which indicated that the Cinemark theater chain in Texas might pull the trailer from more theaters if the receive more complaints.

The Bloody-Disgusting article also indicated that several readers have chimed in with the discovery that there are hidden voices within the Paranormal Activity 2 trailer. Here's an excerpt from their article.

"Bloody Disgusting users have discovered disembodied voices and imagery hiding within the teaser that tease "What is happening to Hunter?" A dog barks, the baby vanishes. The question is, which of the two is Hunter, and why is he important?"
In the meantime, you can take a look (again) at the Paranormal Activity 2 trailer below to search for these hidden clues.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse was released June 30th, 2010 and stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Billy Burke, Ashley Greene, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz. The film is directed by David Slade.

Paranormal Activity 2 comes to theaters October 22nd, 2010. The film is directed by Tod Williams.

Source: Movieweb

Paranormal Activty was a damn good movie! I think a lot of it's critcs just failed to let their imagination have some fun. They are probably the same people that criticized The Blair Witch Project which I also happen to think was a brilliant movie (I just like the first person documentary style. It just makes it more real). I liked the fact that they didn't actually show the 'spirit' because that would have just ruined it. They kept up the suspence really well and the final part was just bang on. The bit where she's on the bed and her voice changes for that split second was a nice touch too. I hope that the sequel will be just as good. Personally, I don't think they need to spend crazy amounts to make it as good as the first. I'm just hoping they don't go all Hollywood on us and spoil it with too many special effects and all that crap. It doesn't need it! The trailer looks good....but they always do. Fingers crossed!

I actually liked Blair Witch, but I really liked Blair Witch 2 as well.
I thought Blair Witch was good too. Too many people criticized it I think! Then again, I just love the first person documentary style of filming. Cloverfield was a cool one aswell.

Haven't seen Blair Witch 2 but I'll probably have a look for it online and give it a spin

Alright so we all know about the scariest movie of the year: Paranormal Activity. I've been reading up on the movie and found out that it was made under a budget of $15,000 and returned back $9.1 million. Looking at the profit, the director thinks it would just be stupid not to make a sequel. So.......... What do you guys think? Will you see it, what do you think the plot will be, so on and so forth.

Hell yeah I'm seeing it! Not too sure on the plot though....some dogs maybe. A woman lurking in a doorway perhaps. Maybe they could add someone getting thrown at the camera.

Are the original filmmakers at all involved with the sequel? From what I recall, that was not the case with the second Blair Witch film.

i really liked the first movie, this one look really creepy too

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
the 1st was ok... but because so many people thought it wasn't scary at all, might make them not want to watch this? this one looks 100x better.

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

I had seen the previous part and definitely will see the sequel also....promos of this movie are also too good....

it can't be the scariest movie of the year.. that i can bet!

So I get negative rep for voicing my opinion? What kind of site is this?