Chucky remake

Tools    

discuss...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1134807/

I think they may be going a little far with all the remakes, but this looks interesting enough

and i know I forgot a "k" in chucky, but what can you do

You can have me fix it . . .

I was just about to say they could ask one of the mods to fix it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I hope they don't make it, have nothing against remakes, but that is an awful series.

maybe so, but there is something compelling about it

maybe so, but there is something compelling about it
Sure, the first movie was a interesting story, id recommenced it to anyone looking for a cheesy horror movie, it was passable, but the series has become more and more terrible with each sequel. And what can really be gained from a remake? I'm satisfied with just the original, as I'm sure most people who enjoyed it are. I don't think it deserves, or we need it. This only helps to reaffirm my belief that Hollywood has run out of movie ideas. Whats next a Scream remake?

But as long as people keep giving their money away to see the same junk over and over again they will keep making it, and will smiths kids will keep getting parts.

lol, when the teacher got beaten to death by a ruler

I doubt this is gonna happen anytime soon...let alone 2010. The last this was reported upon was in August of 2008. And they never even mentioned anything since.

Good.... never was a big Chucky fan so I'm sure I'd a just passed it right on by if they made it...

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Buh, this sort of horror is not really from this time anymore IMO. I saw Child's play a while ago, wasn't really great..

Grts,
Spikez

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Sure, the first movie was a interesting story, id recommenced it to anyone looking for a cheesy horror movie, it was passable, but the series has become more and more terrible with each sequel. And what can really be gained from a remake? I'm satisfied with just the original, as I'm sure most people who enjoyed it are. I don't think it deserves, or we need it. This only helps to reaffirm my belief that Hollywood has run out of movie ideas. Whats next a Scream remake?

But as long as people keep giving their money away to see the same junk over and over again they will keep making it, and will smiths kids will keep getting parts.
I love the original Child's Play. Not only is it a fine watch if you're looking for a good laugh, but it actually contains some harrowing moments and exiting suspense. The cheese started rolling in with the arrival of the first sequel.

I have a soft spot for the first few sequels though. Perhaps I have incredibly low standards, but Seed of Chucky is the only one that I can honestly say wasn't entertaining. The thing that I didn't like with Seed is that it took out any possible chance of creating suspense, thrills, chills, or even cheesy fun by throwing in loads of incredibly unfunny humor.

I'm open to a remake, even though the 21st century remake craze is starting to get to me. As long as Mr. Dourif is voicing Chucky, I'm in.

Making a difference
Loved Chucky as a kid then I could even swear that was one of the best movie ever but after I re-saw it in my late teen it was real childish. Its not bad at all but a kiddies film

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Oh wait there another re-make how original

there is also i remake of Nightmare on Elm Street in the works as well

i'm not saying that i am a huge fan of these types of movies, but it would be interesting to see how they do it

I Was not happy they were doing a remake on Chucky but I am clad that Brad Dourif
will be the voice of Chucky again.