Hockey Talk: NHL Thread and stuff

Tools    

Quite a fun game 1! I don't like criticizing officiating, but it seemed pretty inconsistent last night...

Yeah, I would have never guessed a sweep going into this, but it could certainly happen if Florida doesnt snap out of this 'regular season' version of themselves.

Panthers might have saved their season last night. Maybe.

Yeah, they avoid the dreaded 0-3 hole. 3-1 after 4 was probably the expectation for VGK after game 2, but I'm hoping Florida didn't capture all the momentum now. VGK was the better team most of Game 3, but that 6 on 5 goal to push OT was crushing.

Even if Florida manages to make it 2-2, I wouldnt be too worried as a VGK fan yet haha

Bumping this thread...its gon' be over tonight haha

So cool to see the celebrations...love this sport

Panthers really reverted to regular season form. Bobrovsky was nothing special, the style was tough but not skillful enough to hang. Curious to see what both teams do in the offseason.

It is almost hockey season! Penguins get Karlsson, I just saw Vasilevskiy is injured for TB...can't wait!

TB and Nashville was close as expected, and VGK took care of Seattle as expected....who expected Chicago to take down Pittsburgh in primetime again though!?

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Seattle is off to a poor start. Really struggling to score.
Only 4 games in, no need to burn your Matty Beniers jersey yet.

What pisses me off is this, Xfinity customers will have to pay more for ROOT Sports Northwest to watch Kraken, Mariners.

Couldn't have pulled this crap off before baseball season?

Go Kings!

I kinda expected Seattle to come back down to earth a bit after their surprising record last year. It will be tough for them to make the playoffs again.

Frozen Frenzy was awesome...hope to see that again in the future.