Movie Snacks! (Besides Popcorn If You Want)

Tools    

I found a new favorite candy: Nerds Gummy Clusters. Tart, fruity and crunchy at first, but it's fun to suck out the flavor before chewing and getting into that gooey center.

I sometimes like a hot dog at the movies or a chocolate bar (usually Resse's peanut butter cups) or maybe Lifesaver Gummies.

Hot Dog is my to go meal when going to the movies it all depends though if they serve food then I'll have something different

Welcome to the Dance: My Favorite 20 High School Movies
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...02#post2413502

So my favorite movie snack just got better. There's a berry variant of Nerds Gummy Clusters.
They sell these things at the grocery store, placed right at the end of the produce section on your way to check out. They've gotten me like 3 times. They are delicious! Pure sugar, but delicious!

But I don't eat them while watching movies. I eat them on the way to work and judge myself harshly for it.

The Adventure Starts Here!
If it's not popcorn at the theater (and it usually is), then perhaps that big box of Junior Mints.

Nachos sound like a great choice... except for the noisy crunch and the messiness in the dark theater. How do you work that out?

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
They sell these things at the grocery store, placed right at the end of the produce section on your way to check out. They've gotten me like 3 times. They are delicious! Pure sugar, but delicious!

But I don't eat them while watching movies. I eat them on the way to work and judge myself harshly for it.
The joy of introducing someone to Nerd ropes/clusters is why I get up in the mornings.

Nothing at the cinema as I usually start coughing(especially with popcorn) and people don't want that! and I don't drink so I don't need the loo...

At home if I do eat snacks during a film it's usually sweet popcorn or crisps, or baked goods if I've made some. And a sugar free energy drink or pepsi.

Popcorn with a Cherry Coke or Dr. Pepper is my go to at theaters and at home, but my back ups are Good & Plenty, Mike and Ike's or Twizzlers. I'll also usually get a handful of Whoppers or peanut M&M's which are the GF's got to.

I never buy anything to eat at the movies. I eat before or after I go. The prices are insane and it's a massive waste of money. That's how they get you!

I never buy anything to eat at the movies. I eat before or after I go. The prices are insane and it's a massive waste of money. That's how they get you!
Not because of expense, but I have never eaten or drank at a movie. Never entertained the idea at all. Husband is the same way & it’s nothing we ever discussed.

When I was a kid, I used to eat Red Vines at the movies, which is red licorice. Now, I don't really see Red Vines at the movies anymore. Twizzlers seem more popular, and a lot of people seem to think that Twizzlers and Red Vines are the same in terms of taste, but they are not. Red Vines taste quite different than Twizzlers! Who's with me?

My wife and I like to eat pizza or Chinese food during our movie nights.

Sour Patch Kids are always the way to go.

Mike and Ike (or Hot Tamales---same manufacturer, great taste!), or if neither is available, I'll go for Dots, which are great but always get stuck in your molars! My wife gets popcorn and I'll eat a few bites of that and down everything with a large Diet Coke (sometimes I'll go for Mr. Pibb).