MoFos - Identify Your Gender!

Tools    

Ace is a term of endearment...like champ or bud So relax...stress is bad for health.
My nephew is called Ace. His name is Adrian. My sister hates the name Ace but nobody seems to care about her objections.

The trick is not minding
I’m a guy. There’s a pic of me and Yoda hanging out, somewhere in the personal pictures thread or something similar.

Takoma was also with us, but she declined having her pic taken.

I’m a guy. There’s a pic of me and Yoda hanging out, somewhere in the personal pictures thread or something similar.

Takoma was also with us, but she declined having her pic taken.
I remember the photo of you and Yoda, but Takoma was she really there?

I am a manly man with a big bushy beard.
I've tried growing mustaches & beards, but never liked how they came in (too many spots where they wont connect). Mustaches always made my upper lip feel irritated or chapped and I found beards were almost as much work maintaining as regular shaving.

Although, now that I have a quadruple chin, a beard might be a consideration. Beards are to double chins, what the comb-over is to male pattern baldness.

I'm still a guy, btw, but I wear my lower face like a woman = hair free!

I am a manly man with a big bushy beard.
Of course. You’re Canadian.

Novigender with Xenopronouns.

Novigender with Xenopronouns.
As always (since I will never pass up a chance to make this joke and reference one of my favorite films)... my preferred pronouns on this board are he / him / it.
Or... if you're slightly more daring... "O Captain, my Captain".

hah! im 29 but dont mistake my age for me acting like a grown up,because i dont

I'm 29 too but male. Do you look like Britney spears then 😄

That's very intuitive MM, because truth be known, I often feel like I was born British but I'm stuck in an American's body.

Didn't know you were American. From England myself 🤘