Anybody using Firefox with PC here at MoFo?

Tools    

You could try changing the editor options in your profile. That'll mean losing some of the Word-style formatting previews and stuff like that (and seeing the ugly bbCode stuff instead), but I believe it should address this particular thing.
Not sure I'd like that but I'd try it to see. How do I do that? In my MoFo profile or Firefox profile?

MoFo profile. User CP -> Edit Options, under Miscellaneous options at the bottom. There's a few different choices for the editor to accommodate different computers/browsers and their various levels of permissibility. There's security questions around the WYSIWYG stuff so that, for example, Firefox was cool with it but Chrome would block it. That kinda thing.

MoFo profile. User CP -> Edit Options, under Miscellaneous options at the bottom. There's a few different choices for the editor to accommodate different computers/browsers and their various levels of permissibility. There's security questions around the WYSIWYG stuff so that, for example, Firefox was cool with it but Chrome would block it. That kinda thing.
Thanks trying that now.

Posted by using the Standard editor with extra formatting controls

Might be a nice choice and seems to fix the double spacing

I'm not sure what I will be giving up by using the standard editor with extra formatting controls? At first glance it looks the same to me as the WYSIWYG editor.

No double spacing with the standard editor with extra formatting controls

Oh I see what the difference is when I bolded that above part of the sentence it didn't show me the bold only the tags...Hmmm, I'll have to think about this.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
a

b

^^^ Here's a normal spacing. Just copy it and replace a and b with something of your own.

GENIUS!!!!!!!!11111
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
What You See Is What You Get is one of the worst acronyms ever. Whenever I see it I think it stands for something more techie.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I don't post anywhere else except one other computer board so I don't know if it would happen or not on other boards. Have you seen the double spacing on any other boards that you posted on?
Seems to be a MoFo thing for me. I've just gotten used to previewing posts and editing.

I use Firefox and am not having that issue.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Seems to be a MoFo thing for me. I've just gotten used to previewing posts and editing.
Thanks for conforming that.

I use Firefox and am not having that issue.
What version of Firefox do you have? and are you using a PC? and are you using MoFo's WYSIWYG editor?

Thanks for conforming that.

What version of Firefox do you have? and are you using a PC? and are you using MoFo's WYSIWYG editor?

112.0.1 (64-bit) on a laptop. I don't use an editor. As long as I can remember, my posts have double-spaced automatically. Never really thought much of it, save as a detail I occasionally need to fix in an edit.

112.0.1 (64-bit) on a laptop. I don't use an editor. As long as I can remember, my posts have double-spaced automatically. Never really thought much of it, save as a detail I occasionally need to fix in an edit.
Thanks, that's the version I have too. You know when I seen there was an update I wondered, 'do I really want to update Firefox'...but of course I did it.

I get the double spacing too. It's not a huge problem, but it gets a little annoying sometimes, especially when writing reviews.