7. Loquesha
8. A Talking Cat!?
9. Leap
10. Kinky Coaches and Pom Pom Pussycats
11. The Incredible Petrified World
12. Legend of Titanic
13. Airplane Mode
14. Carnival of Souls

Congrats to the winner...don't think I agree with it Loquesha was competently made which is more than you can say for my "top four" but oh well

I think amongst all of us that looked at these films, Wild 90 and Loqueesha stood apart as being in a whole other category of unpleasant, awful, depressing, bad and downright horrifying. The worst of the worst - both of them. Loqueesha took the crown, and it was really deserved. @Citizen Rules - put that movie in the Hall of Infamy, where it belongs. I couldn't be happier that this horrible film is up there with Going Overboard.
Done!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...91#post1836291

Congrats to everybody those look like some pretty crappy films
Excellent hosting Phoenix

I've only seen one of these The Incredible Petrified World (1959) and I kinda liked it. It was like a C budget film and could've been so much better but there was some interesting aspects to the character dynamics. And of course I love cheesy b 50s sci fi flicks.

I forgot the opening line.
1 - The Incredible Petrified World
2 - Loqueesha
3 - A Talking Cat!?!
4 - Wild 90
5 - Bane
6 - The Legend of the Titanic
7 - Titanic : The Legend Goes On...
8 - Candy
9 - The Kinky Coaches and the Pom Pom Pussycats
10 - Carnival of Souls
11 - Brenden Shaub : You'd Be Surprised
12 - Airplane Mode

The winner being Loqueesha reminds me of how a film can still break through and be the "worst" even if aspects like cinematography, sound and acting manage to rise to a level of competency. I faced a similar kind of thing with God's Not Dead in the previous Hall of Infamy, with the film itself and it's message being so odious that it manages to tunnel itself below the likes of Plan 9 From Outer Space (not nominated), which was horribly made, but innocent fun.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

1. Wild 90 (1968)
2. Titanic: The Legend Goes On (2000)
3. A Talking Cat (2013)
4. Brendan Schaub: You'd Be Surprised (2019)
5. The Incredible Petrified World (1959)
6. Kinky Coaches and the Pom Pom Pussycats (1981)
7. Loqueesha (2019)
8. Carnival of Souls (1998)
9. Leap: Rise of the Beast (2011)
10. The Misty Green Sky (2016)
11. The Legend of the Titanic (1999)
12. Airplane Mode (2019)
13. Candy (1968)
14. Bane (2008)

Of all of this I only found one movie that I felt was worse than my first nomination. Honestly, the first five on my list were the only ones I really hated. I admit that I almost liked Band and Candy. Both movies had high levels of style actually attempting to mold into the plot.
Wild 90 was just pretentious self-indulgence whereas A Talking Cat was everything wrong with kids movies, making Garfield look like a masterwork. It's also safe to say that I am official HATER of the works of Jerry Warren. Of course, Face of the Screaming Werewolf was worse. But I also admit that I was hoping Loqueesha wouldn't win because it was the standout "political" one and because now that means TUS won two in a row, which means the political choice might be a more common type of nom and I don't like watching political message movies of eother side of the spectrum. And it's a shame that Uneo's just gone now because she put up a couple decent choices.

Anyway, I'm not disappointed with the results of my mom's. Actually, I'm pretty happy with the way my noms turned out because I got further confirmation that The Legend Goes On is indeed the worse of the two animated Italian Titanic movies, and that I didn't really "miss" anything when I compared the two. But I have one question: DID ANYBODY WATCH THE ONLINE RIFF OF THE LEGEND GOES ON? I really hope at least one other person did because it's a damn good riff.

My ballot:

1. Loqueesha
2. Wild 90
3. Brendan Schaub: You'd Be Surprised
4. Airplane Mode
5. Candy
6. The Incredible Petrified World
7. Kinky Coaches and the Pom Pom Pussycats
8. Bane
9. The Misty Green Sky
10. The Legend of the Titanic
11. Leap : Rise of the Beast
12.Titanic: The Legend Goes On
13. Carnival of Souls
14. A Talking Cat

I forgot the opening line.
Both The Misty Green Sky and*Leap: Rise of Faith placed high on my list.*
For me, The Misty Green Sky was amongst the three films I felt most deserving of winning this - the other two being the frontrunners Wild 90 and Loqueesha. I had it high on my list as well, before Ueno went AWOL and her noms were rubbed out. To have won, she'd have had to have put it at the top of her ballot, and Loqueesha and Wild 90 at the very bottom.

I guess I need to re-evaluate my life winning two of these in a row.

I'm sorry everyone.

Wanna see my top 100 worst movies ever list? And by see, I mean a marathon?