Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

Whoever wrote that article has no idea what they're talking about.

"Batman doesn't kill people"

Yes. He does. Watch Burton's Batman and Batman Returns. Even in Nolan's film, Bruce himself was going to kill Joe Chill and if it wasn't for the assassin and Rachel, he would have.
The "real" Batman doesn't kill people.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The "real" Batman doesn't kill people.
Any answers to other parts of text?Because I really dislike when someone posts something and then just leaves it there,we obviously didn't like that text and found many flaws in it,you said you liked it,what did you like there?It was idiotic and wrong...We can start with calling this Batmobile a tank when we all know how to tank looks like...The "real" Batman was stopped by Grodon(who shot him) from killing Joker,so yea,bullet stopped Batman from killing.But you are correct he is not a killer,but that is 1% of this horrible text...Even comparing movie to video game...So many mistakes,Batman always used weapons,weapons even bigger and worse that this one...I already wrote one text...

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Batman doesn't kill people
Um, since when? Even Nolan's Batman kills people occasionally. He didn't flat out murder Raas Al Ghul (spelling?) in Begins but he did leave him to die on the train and he pushed Dent off a building in TDK.

Um, since when? Even Nolan's Batman kills people occasionally. He didn't flat out murder Raas Al Ghul (spelling?) in Begins but he did leave him to die on the train and he pushed Dent off a building in TDK.
I don't consider any of the film versions of Batman to accurately have captured Batman the way the comics portrayed him (not including the early run where he carried a gun and killed people outright). The only real Batman is the comic version who is so dedicated to his principles that he wouldn't have even left Ra's to die. I'm not sure why that wasn't obvious from my previous post. How many Batman's could I refer to as the "real" Batman?

Khan, I found it hilarious the way the author equated this incarnation of the Batmobile to a frat boy contraption. Also, I agree it's ridiculous to have the weapon so obviously mounted on the Batmobile. Batman doesn't kill but his car gives the opposite impression. Again, IMO, a design that seems to exist only because it looks cool, which I've said more than once about Snyder's idea of film making.

Also, for the record, I sure as hell can dump stuff in a thread and let it speak for itself. Everyone else does.

What I wanted to say is...He wrote big text and you ignore 90% of it and just pick one thing you can answer ignoring everything else because you can't defend those parts?Or maybe I got it wrong... "Batman doesn't kill but his car gives the opposite impression" and why is that a bad thing? xD

I think Batman should kill everyone without remorse.

Just give in to his anger and hatred and start stabbing randomly into a crowd.

What I wanted to say is...He wrote big text and you ignore 90% of it and just pick one thing you can answer ignoring everything else because you can't defend those parts?Or maybe I got it wrong... "Batman doesn't kill but his car gives the opposite impression" and why is that a bad thing? xD
Seriously? I can't just post a link to an article that I found amusing without writing a damn thesis about it? I just found the article funny. That's it. I don't want to dissect it point by point and I shouldn't have to. I think I posted a link to the sad Batman meme and no one asked me to write up bullet points on it (if I didn't, here it is and it makes me smile). Get over it, please.

To the earlier point about capturing the essence of Batman on film, I was wrong. Batman: The Animated Series is the only one I know of that really feels like traditional Batman, and, for the record, that batmobile didn't have giant guns all over it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I think Batman should kill everyone without remorse.

Just give in to his anger and hatred and start stabbing randomly into a crowd.
This is exactly how I felt with Dexter.

Seriously? I can't just post a link to an article that I found amusing without writing a damn thesis about it? I just found the article funny. That's it. I don't want to dissect it point by point and I shouldn't have to. I think I posted a link to the sad Batman meme and no one asked me to write up bullet points on it (if I didn't, here it is and it makes me smile). Get over it, please.

To the earlier point about capturing the essence of Batman on film, I was wrong. Batman: The Animated Series is the only one I know of that really feels like traditional Batman, and, for the record, that batmobile didn't have giant guns all over it.
You don't understand me...I'm not talking about article you posted...Ofc you can post article without writing a huge text,that is ok...Here I'll try to explain,you posted the article,you think its good or that parts of article are good?So when Rodent and me wrote flaws of that text and why text is bad you ignored what we wrote and just picked one line,line that you can answer to make text look good while ignoring every other part where we explain why text sucks...I hope now you understand what I want to say.

EDIT:Imagine we have discussion about The Dark Knight and I write this huge text where I say how movie is fantastic and how acting is good and so on but you pick one little bad thing in that big text and talk about that while ignoring everything else that is saying how good movie is...I don't know can I explain it more...

Youre just tirelessly wanting to argue and emphasize youre some authority. Give it a rest. Ive read Batmans and Detective Comics off and on since Neil Adams drew him. What impossible concept are you arguing against now?

Batman killing?! If you want to be ignorant and think what the character did back in the 1930's when he debuted (wore guns and killed) as what Batman really is, then Im laughing at that. Do you think all those derpy golden aged comics which were churned out like a cookie factory should be the foundation of the character which is Bruce Wayne? The Batman Family?! Are you kidding me??

Then theres the movie Batman. Yeah hes killed, but murdered? No. Theres the line in Hollywood nowadays to where the heroes dont look too heroic, and are grimmed up for our viewing tastes. Sadly, if Nolans Batman character were to make sure nobody died, the audiences wouldnt have supported the franchise.

The real Batman is what has been in comics Silver Age, and on. Or is it? The sad truth about comic books is there isnt a constant, always changing, and to a ridiculous degree to where they can't even keep characters that die stay dead. That's how its been in the industry since I was a kid.

If someone wants to believe Batman is or isnt a killer, they'd be completely right. It just depends who's writing him.

The point is if bouncingbrick believes Batmans not a killer, he's right to. As youre right to say he is a killer. You both have tons of material to back your stance, but hes not trying to cram his point down everyones throat Khan, and you need to stifle whatever injustice of a comic book viewpoint you feels constantly being transgressed. Thats annoying to aggravating.

I think that's backwards: bouncingbrick is the one saying he can't be a certain way, or that a certain way is completely inconsistent with the character. I don't see Khan saying that.

Oh God...I never said Batman is killer...I even said Batman is not a killer...I said he was close to killing in few cases...For someone telling me to stop talking about something you are going strong about attacking me for what I never said...As I love to say you invented story in your mind that never happened,I never wanted him to change opinion because I say so,I only said I would like to hear answers to other parts of Rodent's or my text...I explained that in that text above yours,the one you probably skip...

You don't understand me...I'm not talking about article you posted...Ofc you can post article without writing a huge text,that is ok...Here I'll try to explain,you posted the article,you think its good or that parts of article are good?So when Rodent and me wrote flaws of that text and why text is bad you ignored what we wrote and just picked one line,line that you can answer to make text look good while ignoring every other part where we explain why text sucks...I hope now you understand what I want to say.

EDIT:Imagine we have discussion about The Dark Knight and I write this huge text where I say how movie is fantastic and how acting is good and so on but you pick one little bad thing in that big text and talk about that while ignoring everything else that is saying how good movie is...I don't know can I explain it more...
I ignored what you and Rodent said because it wasn't what I identified with in the article. I'm still not going to address what you guys said because A) I don't give a **** and 2) those things weren't the reason I found the article amusing. I thought it was funny and I will specifically quote the two parts I really enjoyed since you are having such a fit over this:

"...downgrading Batman from a genius detective to a rich bro with a tank."

"Whether the gun kills or merely vegetates, the weapon represents both laziness and a willingness to pander - then again, so does a title like Batman v. Superman. The gun is lazy because Batman has unlimited funds to create and deploy the gadgetry that lines the furthest walls of our imagination. He can use anything to catch criminals, literally anything. A gun makes him as boring as every bald white dude in my video game shooters."

I've spent way more time than that silly article was worth talking about. Let's drop it and move on.

I'm somewhat troubled by WB's seemingly random approach to their DC film universe. I'm interested in seeing how they work Wonder Woman into the plot.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
here's how they would integrate a stormtrooper

Superman is much stronger than Batman, Batman will get destroyed. I think Batman and Spiderman would've been a better combination.