Survivor 4: LATVERIA

Tools    

SC wasn't even a player.
I played.... and for awhile, I was a beast at the movie guessing game.

AND I worked with the winner, Daniel M, in trying to get out TheUsualSuspect using people's hypnosis power, which backfired and failed. That was all my idea, with Daniel M simply working as a helper.

I also told Gatsby to move Suspect over to the Humans team, which scared him.

I also won the power to see people's secret, private powers, which I then shared with everybody for funzies.

I did more than some other people here. Hell, I probably did more than Rhys. That might explain why he lost. People probably thought, "Why should I vote for Rhys when even Sexy Celebrity was a better player?"

Plus I sicked Suspect on Daniel and caused Daniel to get eliminated, which caused Daniel to later be brought back thanks to Wolfsbane's power, which lead to Daniel playing harder than ever so he could impress everyone and win even though he had been eliminated and Rhys hadn't. I was the CATALYST for Daniel M's win. Without me, there would be no Daniel M winner.

Plus I sent PMs to people after I quit directing them on what to do, like a secret coach. A secret weapon. Hey -- I see no reason why outside people can't help the Survivor players. I believe in DOING WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO. I do. If Suspect had been lying about that whole hospital thing (which he wasn't) in order to gain sympathy -- COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE! It's a game. You have to try to SURVIVE!

And you can't stop people from PMing each other. I gave advice to Suspect.... Daniel.... Rhys.... I told Rhys what to do the win the game, but did he listen to me? No.

I RAN THIS GAME FROM START TO FINISH!

I RAN THIS GAME FROM START TO FINISH!
More like, you ran from this game from start to finish I do appreciate your energy though man, and you deserved your award. If CiCi had stayed longer though he shoulda got it.

VOTES FOR BEST MOVES:

2 people said voting out TUS
My idea.

1 person said Daniel giving Rhys the Final 3 answer
Daniel's idea.

4 people said Wolfsbane bringing Daniel back - The Winner!!
Connected to something I'm responsible for.

1 said teleporting TUS to other team
My idea 100%.

1 said voting HalfAngel out (That was HalfAngels vote)
I had this idea and told Daniel to go after her, but I probably wasn't alone with this idea. But I could have been.

2 said blindsiding Nope
Not sure. Probably connected to one of my ideas.

Most Surprising Thing Of The Season

1 person said how mean everyone was
I am that person who said that.

SC played for five minutes then quit, then played for another five minutes then quit again. Those must have been an entertaining ten minutes that i missed because CiCi was the most entertaining player.

SC played for five minutes then quit, then played for another five minutes then quit again. Those must have been an entertaining ten minutes that i missed because CiCi was the most entertaining player.
CiCi was an obnoxious drunk who ran off with Sci-Fi Slob to a vineyard somewhere.

And Camo -- I've about had it with you. Sometimes you say nice things about me, but sometimes I think I ought to consider you one of the worst people on this forum.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Update:

The person seems to be in stable condition. Will be in the hospital for a long time. As of right now things are looking to be okay. I'm relieved to a degree. Not out of the woodwork yet, but better than what the initial reactions were.

Hit by a drunk teenager who ran a stop sign. That guy walked away without a scratch. My friend has a long road to recovery ahead of him.

Glad that my suggestion for the Awards seemed to work. I did not vote in any of it. Interesting to see that people think I'm intimidating and that I got a whopping 19 votes.

Maybe they will shift their focus to Daniel next game.

Also, the main theme for some people when interacting with me via PM.

"I don't know if I can trust you - but okay"

When I say most people, I mostly mean Camo.

Rhys - Don't feel too bad man, I lost by 1 vote last time too.

In the first Survivor, I won every vote but 1 in the finals. People didn't know my gameplan, didn't know what to expect.

Survivor 2 - They caught on, eliminated 5th.

Survivor 3 -I changed it up, got to the finals again, lost by 1.

Survivor 4 - Vendetta against me from the start. No chance of getting near finals.

Future games, people need to change up how they play.

Thanks for the votes for smartest player. Close one, but glad to see Dan get it.

Suspect's Reviews

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Strongest Player

In the beginning of the game Sexy and TUS were regarded as the strongest in challenges. Theres a new sheriff in town y'all, and Nope that is his name. Yeah.... Nope. No I mean his name is....

Daniel got 4 votes
Nope got 6 votes - The Winner!!
TUS got 1 vote
Camo got 1 vote, well that gunbelt was good for an awards vote at least
Being voted the strongest player and coming in 4th on your first try isn't half bad...

Being voted the strongest player and coming in 4th on your first try isn't half bad...
I came in 5th and won Most Popular my first Survivor.

Just saying this if its an issue, and nobody has asked me to. If people want to play in Nopes Survivor, but wont cause I am, please just drop a PM or comment to me or Nope and ill drop out.
Putting it out there just in case.

That wouldn't be fair on you TONGO. If someone does not want to join purely because someone else is playing then in my opinion that's THIER choice. You want to play so play.

I'm sure I am not the only one who would think this.