Movie You're Adding to Your "To Watch" List Next

Tools    

I want to get a VHS player anyway, because VHS is the only way I can stand to watch the original Star Wars trillogy. Maybe I'll pick one up by the end of the month, and order the VHS for this on ebay or something.

You can get the original theatrical versions of all the original Star Wars trilogy on dvd. They're special editions with a copy of both the original and the SE versions.

I want to get a VHS player anyway, because VHS is the only way I can stand to watch the original Star Wars trillogy. Maybe I'll pick one up by the end of the month, and order the VHS for this on ebay or something.
Well that screenshot was from a VHSrip, a VHS copy digitized so that it can be played on a DVD player or computer/media player. If you want it but don't have ways to obtain it let me know via PM and I can get it to you.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I tried watching Gummo years ago, it was pretty brutal. I think I could appreciate it now though. It's a very strange movie.
I was told by someone on here NOT to watch it, but what the hell. 1hr 26. I saw 3 minutes of it on youtube, I'll let you know on the "Last Movie ......."

Magnolia (1999)

Philip Seymour Hoffman is in it, so that's a plus. I added it because MM recommended it so highly. Also I've heard a lot about it and it does look like a great movie.

Green Room (2015)

I just saw the trailer and heard the director talking about it, and I'm really keen to see this. It comes out on video July 12th apparently, so I plan on seeing it right away. I'm sad that I missed it's theater run.

Make a better place
Tangerine (2015)

The film shot on a couple of iphones. I've seen some really glowing reviews of this, despite the current low imdb rating.
I watched it and I liked it, didn't even notice it wasn't shot by a pro camera, it's my type of movie

Don't Look Now (1973)

My friend keeps insisting I watch this, and the few screen shots I've seen look incredibly interesting. Planning on watching it soon.

As I remember it, it's really quite boring but it's beautifully shot. It's Roeg, so that's to be expected. I think I'd like it if I'd gotten/could get into the atmosphere it (tries to) create. I'm sure you/'ll love it.

As I remember it, it's really quite boring but it's beautifully shot. It's Roeg, so that's to be expected. I think I'd like it if I'd gotten/could get into the atmosphere it (tries to) create. I'm sure you/'ll love it.
Pretty much how it was for me. I'd be up for trying it again but it didn't work for me the first time. Great ending though. What is it with Donald Sutherland being in underwhelming 70's films (to me) with great endings? Invasion of the Body Snatchers as well if anyone was wondering.

This might just do nobody any good.
The latest additions:

No (2012) - directed by Pablo Larrain
The Love Witch (2016) - directed by Anna Biller
A Man Escaped (1956) - directed by Robert Bresson
Good Time (2017) - directed by Ben and Josh Safdie