Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm not sure if there is another author that enjoyed the run of quality adaptations with ridiculously good ensemble casts than John Grisham.

(1993)

(1993)

(1994)

(1996)

(1996)

(1997)

(2003)

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
My apologies for coming to the game so late, but I'll go with The Shining.

As solid as John Grisham adapted works to the big screen have been, Elmore Leonard has had decidedly a mixed bag.

Here's hoping his latest novel to be optioned attracts a solid cast.

A sampling of good and not so good flicks that began life as Leonard novel or short story:

And the best imo

Fun theme, one last change.

The copy of

has yet to be returned to the Library. (man i hate that )

but i did recently watch the documentary which was in part based on it.

Excellent, not to be missed.

Next up is beelzebubbles but they haven't been around lately soooo Classicqueen13 is up next
I have sent Beelzie a PM so I think if no answer by Sunday, then Classic should take over

Hey who appointed me as the person to make sure this keeps going oh yes I did

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Ooo. Sorry, I'm late, doll. I didn't realize it was so close to my turn. Since Valentine's Day wasn't long ago, let's go with

~Favorite Couples~

2/20/11

Back when kathleen turner looked like a woman, the onscreen chemistry with Michael Douglas was a treat.