UK film from mid-2010s, crime/thriller/drama

Tools    

I remember I watched the film and saw the trailer at some point on YouTube.

There is a couple that's since separated, they have a kid together, the guy's name is Carl/Karl

Toward the end of the film, they go out to a mobile home/trailer and they are trying to get rid of a body

The movie is in English, there's a strong UK accent, I'm not sure from where though

freedom~empathy~peace
Here is a film from 2018 that you could check out:
'Winterlong' - - "When his estranged son is left on the doorstep of his caravan, a poacher living on the margins of society must change his feral lifestyle or risk losing his son forever."

There is a character in it named 'Kaye' (close sounding to 'Karl'), however the character here is female.

Thanks, I don't believe this is it. From what I can remember, I believe the release would have been between 2013-2014, possibly 2012* but no sooner than that.

[quote=scallywag;2094876]Here is a film from 2018 that you could check out:
'Winterlong' - - "When his estranged son is left on the doorstep of his caravan, a poacher living on the margins of society must change his feral lifestyle or risk losing his son forever."

There is a character in it named 'Kaye' (close sounding to 'Karl'), however the character here is female.