Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

Elizabeth Taylor in Butterfield 8 looking fabulous in pearls & the quintessential LBD.

The 2nd outfit is actually my favorite & photo doesn’t do it justice. The necklace is so modern even today.

⬆️ Agreed though we try not to refer to her as KM here days.

Her figure is fabulous despite having 3 children. She rarely puts a foot wrong literally or metaphorically.

The trick is not minding
⬆️ Agreed though we try not to refer to her as KM here days.

Her figure is fabulous despite having 3 children. She rarely puts a foot wrong literally or metaphorically.
Is the correct term Duchess Kate, when addressing her? I’m not familiar with royalty titles, so pardon the ignorance

⬆️ The Duchess of Cambridge would be addressed as Your Royal Highness upon meeting her. Then she is addressed simply as ma’am.

⬆️ The Duchess of Cambridge would be addressed as Your Royal Highness upon meeting her. Then she is addressed simply as ma’am.
Said as "mam" .

The trick is not minding
Well, I didn’t mean so much as upon meeting her as much as I meant when speaking about her. But you answered it nonetheless

⬆️ You said “when addressing her”. You can’t address someone unless they’re standing in front of you so that’s why I answered the way I did.

The trick is not minding
⬆️ You said “when addressing her”. You can’t address someone unless they’re standing in front of you so that’s why I answered the way I did.
Right, which was why I corrected myself.
Regardless, have you had the pleasure of meeting her yet?

⬆️ Haven’t lived in England for a very long time & have never seen or met a royal.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands OTT as per fairly often. She needs an editor STAT.

Her hair is so over-processed & dry. Looks ghastly when she wears it down.

⬆️ LOL. Frightening.

Taylor Swift’s outfit is so horrendous for such a beautiful young woman.

Unusual, but I like it for a red carpet occasion.

Pretty, but way too mature & overwhelming for a 10 year old.