What's your pickup line?

Tools    

I've come from nowhere, and I'm not shy to go back
This thread is both for girls and guys .
Here's the deal for guys:
you're sitting in a cafe(or your favorite place) and you just saw an amazing girl walked in and sat in a chair of front table. you know you have to approach her because she just breathtakingly beautiful.
whats your pickup line going to be when you approach her?

now for girls:
imagine yourself in the upper mentioned situation. what would you do get a handsome guy's attention?

I hope this is going to be fun !

"Hey, let me tell you about all my MLP/Inception crossover fanfics."

this one always cracks me up : ,,I'll treat you like my homework. I'll slam you on the table and do you all nigh long "

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Hey baby, what do you say we rearrange the alphabet and put U and I together?

"Hey wanna dance?" "NO!"
"Don't think you heard me, I said you look fat in those pants"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Silence.

Seriously, it's the best thing. It's better than any cheesy pick-up line. You don't use any pre-memorized schemas. Just when you see a girl start looking deeply into her eyes.

Just like I did yesterday. I was going down the street and then spotted that perfect ten blond girl in a green dress. I almost fainted, because of her beauty, but I stayed strong and as she was getting closer to me I started looking into her eyes. The sun was strong and my eyes are very sensitive, so I had a hard time lifting my head up and staying like that, but I managed to keep that position until she came closer and then at this final moment when she was 2 meters from me, she looked at me and then instantly looked away with a sign of disgust on her face.

That's it, gentlemen. If I said something, she could spray me with a pepper spray, or call the police to report a rape attempt... or tell her teacher, but because I stayed silent she didn't do anything.

I tell you, guys, these ten year old girls are so hard to pick up!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Or there's 90sAce's - "I'll show you more love in one night than in most people's marriages"

how can you resist!

(only joshing with you 90s )

Do any of those pickup lines actually work?

Maybe somebody should start a thread about the other side of this equation and ask "What pickup line might work on you?".
i don't think that one can actually get any kind of sympathy from a girl by saying any of these lines listed here it won't work unless you are Jason Statham or Brad Pitt .