What's your pickup line?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Mean!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
This has yet to work for me, but I know that one day it will! Still waiting for that one Kat that not only gets my references, but also doesn't call 911 as I'm introducing myself.

movies can be okay...
Hey you feisty lil thang
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

How did you not get "come to my place and spray my face" from that?
And they say I'm kinky...

Goofy:
"There's something wrong with my phone. It doesn't have your number in it."
Non-goofy:
"You're very attractive, and you seem like an interesting person. I'd like to get to know you."

Hey baby are you a base, because my ACid is gonna neutralize you so badly.

OoPs SoRrY mY fRiEnD sEnT tHaT!!!
Heeey, nice shirt!! It'd go great with my floor.

Me: Look! *pulls off his phone* that's my account on MoFo. Look, here are my favourite films. And here my posts. Almost 10 thousand!!!
Her: What's your number? I think I'm in love.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
A friend of mine said he once witnessed the following pick-up attempt in a bar, but I don't know whether he was just repeating an old story.

Man: So love, how do you like your eggs in the morning?
Woman: Unfertilized. (puts down finished drink and walks away)

Exquisite!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Ekhm, ekhm...

Special pick up lines only to use on MovieGal (these work 100% but I'm not responsibe for what happens after you use them!):
- (sexual) You must be the Beauty, because you just awaken my Beast
- (daring) I'm into some really kinky sh*t, but I bet you're too afraid to try it
- (eager) I just bought this 'My First Domination Kit', wanna instruct me on using it?
- (challenging) Getting kinky with the Queen of Kink? Challenge accepted!
- (scatty) I saw that Srpski film based on de Sade's famous music album and I think that Mikkelsen was top notch in it!
- (piteous) punish me, my Queen, I have no right to live
- (defying) Today I am the one dominating!
- (goofy) MovieGal as in gal is a woman, so you are my woman, I make you woman now, mkay?
- (intellectual) The basis for behavioral disorder is... In conclusion, we will bang, okay?
- (stoned) No time to explain! Get on my symbian!
- (cinephile) Hey, you look like that famous actress of adult films! She stares in BBW kinda flicks! Wait, what was her name... What is YOUR name?
- (soft soap) Mikkelsen is my favourite actor and Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie! I can't believe we have so much in common! If you say you also like BDSM I think I'm gonna marry you!

What I actually said to win her heart:
- I might not be a real King of Kinkiness, but I make good pancakes
@Mr Minio

I finally thought about getting you back... these are just a few.. give me more time.. (its a bit embarrassing)

If you are the King of Pancakes, let me spread my butter all over you and cover us in syrup so we can make a sticky situation.

Poles are great to date, once you climb them, you feel like you are touching heaven.

I heard your favorite type of animal are cougars.

A bucket of anxiety
Well this married woman knows that the best pick up line is, "You sound like the giraffe from Madagascar and (my spouse is tall) you look like him too! " (this is a true story and it worked)

The trick is not minding
I never rely on pick up lines in a real life setting, but I have had some women hit me up with some randomly.
I use to wear a guitar pick necklace when I was younger, and several would come up and ask if I played the guitar while fondling said pick.
2 weekends ago, I met this, admittedly, attractive woman who who made these hand gestures and said “These are my pet llamas.”
She kind of followed me upstairs later that night, which could have been a coincidence, and invited me into her room where we chatted for 30 mins getting to know each other.
I guess pick up lines work on me more often, so I never had a reason to use them myself.

I finally thought about getting you back... these are just a few.. give me more time.
Sorry, babe, but I only date Asians now.

But we can be friends.

The Boy Wonder of Chunder
I just usually point behind them and say , "Hey , who's giving out $100 bills !" - then when they turn around -I spike their drink .
Joking I am .