Click image for larger version

Name:	Friday.jpg
Views:	541
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	50209  

OMFG IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!
No.

But I'm hoping it becomes real.

I'm sending a direct message to Hollywood that THIS IS WHAT WE NEED!

No.

But I'm hoping it becomes real.
I want that so badly....I recently watched the documentary about his life (after reading his book). He's still Jason after all this time...even though he carved himself another icon right after. And he's still haunted by how he got replaced. I would LOVE a part 13 with him.

I'm sending a direct message to Hollywood that THIS IS WHAT WE NEED!
I can actually see this getting some traction if you can get it to trend on Twitter and other social media.

It's actually an idea that Corey Feldman sort of already talked about -- coming back to do Part 13, playing Tommy again.

I'm just trying to build the engine more.

It's actually an idea that Corey Feldman sort of already talked about -- coming back to do Part 13, playing Tommy again.

I'm just trying to build the engine more.
I hope something comes of it. I'll do what I can to help the engine along as that's something I DEFINITELY want.

I sometimes even watch the awful movies he's in, just because I miss him.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I liked Thom Mathews as an adult Tommy.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
At this point just make it a cross-over between every iteration. Jason vs Uber Jason vs Body-Snatching Jason vs Roy vs Tommy Jarvis vs Mrs. Voorhees.

At this point just make it a cross-over between every iteration. Jason vs Uber Jason vs Body-Snatching Jason vs Roy vs Tommy Jarvis vs Mrs. Voorhees.
You’re really cool. I love you. I want to know that in case I die in 5 minutes. You never know.

Ridiculous
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Let's do one about an older Tommy. They can recast him for the fourth time!

Why? They need to do one after that about Grandpa Tommy, and recast him AGAIN!

A system of cells interlinked
Wait!!!!

No Lar Park Lincoln???