Once Upon a Deadpool: The Deadpool 2 PG-13 Cut

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Coming to theaters for about two weeks beginning December 12, Fox is releasing a PG-13 cut of Deadpool 2 entitled "Once Upon a Deadpool".

The new version was overseen by Ryan Reynolds himself, who added a Princess Bride-style narration with Fred Savage and new footage that director David Leitch shot in September.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/fox-unve...on-a-deadpool/

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Here's what the original screenwriters had to say about the new cut:

“We definitely shot new stuff. And recently too. After Deadpool 2 came out and we were all sitting around, we came to it less about the idea of let’s make a PG-13 movie and more, ‘Let’s talk a little bit about Deadpool.’ We were kicking around some ideas and then I think it was Ryan [Reynolds] who had the great (Princess Bride-inspired) framing device and we all got excited and went to the studio. They said, ‘Yeah, let’s do it. Fire up the cameras.’ About two months ago we were out on soundstages shooting again. Ryan was in the suit and the gang was back together, Dave Leitch and Ryan and us having a great time and laughing. It comes together great so we’re super excited about it.”

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I want to see flower shoot of the guns instead of bullets.

Suspect's Reviews

Interesting. If it's actually done with intentionality and the original creative team involved, and it's not just lobotomized, it could be decent.
Great word, Yoda!.

Thanks for the clip, WFG. The film looks enjoyable.

The Deadpool 2 movie is good for folks who are on Ritalin, or who have drunk 2 quarts of espresso coffee, and love foul language and poo-poo ca-ca humor. And I hope its continual breaking of the 4th wall dies with that movie. Otherwise cinema could be irreparably harmed.

Will look for Once Upon a Deadpool over the Holidays.

~Doc

The more I see about this on youtube the more I wanna see it. This looks like it will be pretty damn funny. I hope they bring back as many of the original actors from Princess Bride as they can. Wish Andre was still alive...

Great word, Yoda!.

Thanks for the clip, WFG. The film looks enjoyable.

The Deadpool 2 movie is good for folks who are on Ritalin, or who have drunk 2 quarts of espresso coffee, and love foul language and poo-poo ca-ca humor. And I hope its continual breaking of the 4th wall dies with that movie. Otherwise cinema could be irreparably harmed.

Will look for Once Upon a Deadpool over the Holidays.

~Doc
I love Deadpool 2. I think it's a very misunderstood film. I can actually genuinely defend this movie.