Halloween Reboot

Tools    

Well Halloween 3 doesn't count anyway, but H20 retconned 4, 5 and 6 out of existence, so this is doing it to all of them!
Multiple continuities, I quite like it, so long as you keep the original sacrosanct.

Welcome to the human race...
Multiple continuities, I quite like it, so long as you keep the original sacrosanct.
It certainly worked wonders for Highlander.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Maybe Myers will go through some wormhole and create an alternate timeline where they can do a brand new series of Halloween films, while keeping the integrity of the originals intact!!!!

Suspect's Reviews

You can't win an argument just by being right!
She is rockin this outfit

Don't like this at all, to be honest. So we're going to retcon H20 just so we can do it again? Really? So much for doing something original.
I was kind of looking forward to this... now not so much.

Actually looking forward to this. Maybe I need to revisit Halloween 2 with an open mind.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I read it was actually always planned to go that way - they devised how Michael could return into the sequel to H20 while they made H20. Kevin Williamson (writer of Scream) thought it up.
I hated the sequel to H2O. Michael would never have given up his beloved William Shatner mask just to switch places with someone else. Plain stupid.

Resurrection made absolutely no sense seeing as H20, Laurie beheaded Michael...and now, after two remakes they're bringing him back again?

Count me out.

Hey, you can't kill the boogie man!

Got a feeling Jamie Lee will be playing a new character and there will be alot of meta winks to Laurie. Like i wouldn't be surprised if she was this films Loomis.

Got a feeling Jamie Lee will be playing a new character and there will be alot of meta winks to Laurie. Like i wouldn't be surprised if she was this films Loomis.
I have a feeling she would play a minor role. Maybe she'll play a neighbor who gets killed by Michael while making her husband a ham sandwich.... with mustard.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I hope she gets a decent amount of screen time. She hasnt done much noteworthy in ages.

I highly doubt it. She released a picture of herself dressed in Laurie Strode garb, at the house in Haddonfield with Michael Myers. She made the biggest announcement about the movie since the announcement that it's even gonna be made. She is the first confirmed star attached to it. She isn't doing all of this just because she's got a cameo role. John Carpenter is attached to this movie. It's a 40 year anniversary movie. She's gonna be a big deal in this movie, somehow. She's not gonna be just the neighbor lady making a sandwich. While it's always possible, I doubt it.
Well, I hope you're right. It would be great to see her in Halloween again and even greater to have John Carpenter directing it.

Good! Glad to see her back in a new Halloween film and hopefully it gives the character the ending she deserves, Resurrection was terrible for that. Looking forwards to this, rather have a new Halloween film with all the original guys back than another Rob Zombie version...

What would she deserve, anyway?
Anything other than saying some cliche line after giving Myers a wee kiss then stabbed/falling off a building to her death in slow motion while Myers gives the viewers the finger...

That's what I'm looking forwards to, see how they deal with her character.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Judy Greer is in talks to play Karen Strode, the daughter of Jamie Lee Curtis' iconic Laurie Strode
http://www.darkhorizons.com/judy-gre...new-halloween/