So who has the biggest dvd collection?

Tools    

I mean actual store bought dvd and bluray copies. None of this digital download or burn to a disc crap.

Who's got the big collection on this site? And pictures possibly?

My collection is all digital, I guess I don't qualify.
It's so much nicer this way. No DVD-Ads or anything, it's organized and immediately starts playing the feature.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I mean actual store bought dvd and bluray copies. None of this digital download or burn to a disc crap.

Who's got the big collection on this site? And pictures possibly?

I haven't counted my DVDs, but they're all over the house. I'll try to get a count this weekend and get back to you.

It's Holden and I doubt it's that close. I think his Laserdisc collection is bigger than a lot of film collections on this site.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Before i started converting to digital and filling up my HD's, i'd say i had close to a 1,000 DVD's and Blurays. Still have em, but still in the lengthy process of converting.

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
There was a time where id go any and every place that sold DVD's to look for obscure and rare movies to collect, i think i had 3 or 4 different versions of El Topo before the Manson box set came out, but with the internet and sharing now, things arn't so rare anymore.

Yep definitely one of the guys like Holden.

If you want images/lists of films, there are all sorts of DVD/Blu-ray collection topics in this section to look at Wolfsbane.

I rarely buy physical media anymore. Only if it's a Blu-ray for really good price and that I feel is either really rewatchable or is a stunning transfer/sound aka a must own...

But yeah, I'm slowly converting more and more to digital. All my dvds are packed away in a box, I only got my Blu-rays out for display. I guess I would say I have about 500 dvds and 150 Blu-rays maybe.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I imagine I'd probably be up there near the top with my DVD addiction. I'll need to try and actually work it out exactly at some point but I know for definite I have easily over 2000 films. And I stress 'films'. That's not including the hundreds of TV shows, stand-up comedy shows, concerts, wrestling and general interest DVDs I have

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Please don't try and add it up. I've done that and it's just shameful!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Please don't try and add it up. I've done that and it's just shameful!

Then maybe you're buying your DVDs in the wrong places. I probably have about 1000 DVDs, but I buy most of them at garage sales for $1 or less, and at flea markets for $3 or less. I've bought some on Black Friday too, but those have been mostly TV box sets for $10 or less and $5 or less for movies.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I've heard Sexy's got the biggest. Oh wait, wrong thread. Never mind.

A system of cells interlinked
Holden's collection brought people to their knees ten years ago - I presume it has only grown since then...