Just saw AntMan and the Wasp

Tools    

Don't ask me how. Anyway, here's a spoiler free review.

BURN DOWN YOUR ****ING HOUSE AND GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ashes will be there when you get back.

Ant-Man and the Wasp is greatest comic movie since just Ant-Man.

DO YOU WANNA SEE EVANGELINE LILLY NAKED!?! Of course you do, ass. Ant-Man and the Wasp treat our eyes to full frontal in a series of mind bending, effect laden sex scenes. The tiny titular heroes show it all as they get it on with lots of ants watching.

DO YOU WANNA SEE OTHER MARVEL CHARACTERS!?! Of course you do, ass. This movie features appearances by the Dazzler, the Scarlet Spiderman, Grottu, Awesome Android, Star Fox, Man-thing, and Moon Boy. They all ****ing die.

DO YOU WANNA SEE ANTS!?! This movie is full of ants, ants eating people alive, tiny people having sex with ants, people shooting ants with lasers, ants shooting people with lasers, ants enslaving the earth, ants killing the Avengers, ants becoming the dominate species, SO MANY ****ING ANTS.

I can't wait until Dawn of the Rise of the Battle of the Planet of Ants.

Think that's another Ant man and the wasp that you are talking bout! Definitely not the upcoming Marvel one Bwahaha

Never got the chance to see this at the cinema... but it came out on DVD today...

This movie is cray cray.

Like, shrinking, then the lab they're in gets shrunk too, which then ends up in a car, which then shrinks as well

It's like, Ant Man vs Inception.

Antception.

Welcome to the human race...
I'm undecided as to whether or not it's better than the first. Maybe better.

The first was definitely funnier.
It used humour to set up how silly the premise is.

I found this one much more of a serious tone, based around "saving mom" with the humour coming from the occasional situation that called for awkward dialogue and everyone plays the "this is awkward" card.

Still a decent MCU movie though.