Make Your Picks

Suggestions for future countdowns

Tools    

That's weird, and I never knew there was a dubbed version. It could be because the original audio track was poor quality and so couldn't be heard well.
Original audio if fine tbh, they did it for the accents

Bots gotta be bottin'

Original audio if fine tbh, they did it for the accents
I have a hard time with strong accents and often have to use subtitles. I've seen Mad Maxx I'm thinking it was in original Australian. But been a loooong time though.

Not a huge deal, but branching off of something that was said on the Top 100 thread regarding the tabulation...

I definitely did that more than once and I arranged the films alphabetically to correct those. I guess I missed one.

To be fair, I would have no idea that these are the same movies. I just put the titles in and didn't double-check to see what the movie was.

My eyes were probably crisscrossed at this point.

Some people did not put full titles and I had to make sure they meant certain movies over others.

At a certain point in the list, I stopped double-checking as I knew they would not make the Top 100.
For future ballots, we should settle on a way of listing foreign films that avoids confusion. Making sure you add the release year (IMDb release year?) to each entry could be an alternative, but there should be a way to avoid this. This should help whoever's in charge of tabulation.