Make Your Picks

Documentaries

Tools    

Jesus, Syriaís civil war has almost destroyed this country. Staggering destruction. So many killed & even more are refugees either in Syria or in Europe.

So many children are victims. Babies too.

I cried at both these documentaries. I admit it.

Excellent documentary that contains loads of unseen footage from the bombing.

So sad to see the people who survived, but now have missing limbs. They are trying to stay strong, but itís hard for them to do. All this caused by two brothers - both nutcases.

Amazing what this young woman has done & how people from all over the world are following her because of climate change.

Always thought Scott Peterson was guilty of his wife & unborn sonís murder, but, after watching this multi-part documentary on hulu/A&E, I am not at all sure.

Itís not denied that he was a liar & an adulterer, but there never has been one shred of physical evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Scott is guilty. Yet he got the death sentence, which was eventually overturned, but still has a life sentence of which he has now served 16 years.

2 hours + from Frederick Wiseman. One really has to like ballet to enjoy this documentary.

Murder Among the Mormons (2021)

This is a fascinating 3 part documentary about the bombings and murders of members of Salt Lake City's Mormon Church in 1985. The documents and circumstances that lead up to the killings shakes the origin of the Mormon religion to its core.

The documentary is aided by vintage footage of the era and its participants, and contemporary interviews of those involved. Very nice production design and photography. 7/10 from me. Available on Netflix and various streaming services.