Development hell movies you wish would be completed the most

Tools    

The truth is in here
You know, those kind of movies that keep getting talked about and discussed by those possibly involved with making it, but never get off the ground.

For a while I heard about Harmony Korine making a new movie starring Al Pacino, who previously acted together in Manglehorn. I thought this sounded cool.

Then he ditched it in favor of doing The Beach Bum instead. Ever since not a word about it has been breathed. What the hell happened?

There's also Sinatra, a biography about the legendary musician Frank Sinatra, directed by Martin Scorsese. That sounded great! Yet for some reason it never seems to get off the ground. Does he have trouble finding financing for it or what?

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I read that Hollywood was going to remake The Chaser (2008), and Cell 211 (2009), which I thought would be great to remake as American takes on them.

I'm still waiting for those!!!

Welcome to the human race...
A Confederacy of Dunces, but at least that has the excuse of being extremely cursed.

Welcome to the human race...
The Man Who Killed Don Quixote has already seen release in multiple countries, but I guess it's just taking its time to get released everywhere. I'd give it a low
myself.

You mean an Akira remake?