Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Check out The Handmaiden or The Duke of Burgundy instead.
The japanese movie? Someone (Maybe you?) mentioned that in general. I hadnt heard of it. Looks gorgeous.

This might just do nobody any good.
South Korean (though Japan features prominently). It’s brilliant. From Park Chan-wook who has to be one of the 10 best directors currently active.

As a friend put it: “The Prestige meets Vertigo meets Blue is the Warmest Color.”

It’s on Amazon Prime.

Originally Posted by Stirchley
One of the most beautiful models. Ever.
Totally agree. That's why I posted her also. When I think of the word "model," at least today's type of model, she's the first person I think of. So stunning! Thanks for that pic, Stirchley!

South Korean (though Japan features prominently). It’s brilliant. From Park Chan-wook who has to be one of the 10 best directors currently active.
Yes that one. Much to my dismay and thanks to this forum I have 'pinku' on the brain.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Good ole kinky times!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Brigitte Helm 1920s. What a chameleon

Jessica Barden. I love the trade mark in her bio that she looks younger than she is.

This might just do nobody any good.
^
Watch “It’s the End of the F***ing World” on Netflix. Short series but she’s pretty good in it. It’s like a more... morbid and deadpan Moonrise Kingdom.

She was also good in a short stint on Penny Dreadful (and a funny bit in The Lobster).

Get em young and train em.

Speaking of young, the new rising star

Madison Wolfe, I kill giants. She looks a bit like a young Jodie Foster.

Dani, Brigitte Helm is indeed a chameleon. I also think she's quite beautiful, especially in the last pic.
Jessica Barden is a beautiful young lady. I'm afraid the only thing I've ever seen her in is Hanna.
Madison Wolfe, I've seen in several things and she does indeed look like a young Jodie Foster. Nice run of pictures, Dani!

Myrna Loy
Claire Foy
Doris Troy
I don't think we've ever done rhyming surnames before .

Jessica Barden is a beautiful young lady.
See her in The End of the F***cking World

Myrna Loy

Claire Foy

Doris Troy

Love the rhyming, and the ladies, dad!