Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
I managed to get a copy of scary movie 4 uncut dvd pretty early, i'd give the movie 5 out of 5 i really liked all of the scary movies but they did an exceptionally funny job on the new one. The extras on the dvd are great too.

the fog - 3/10
final destination 3 - 10/10

Level 2 : Farmer
Fight club - 8/10

Requiem For A Dream - 8.5/10 Great movie but I dont wanna watch it twice....

Man, Limbo by Thomas Ikimi gets a 9 out of 10 for me. Amazing thriller psychological film. Not many know about it but trust me, it's an underground classic you need to get. You can buy or rent the movie from the official site. TRUST ME, HUGE RECOMMENDATION. The site is www.limbomovie.com
CLASSIC!

world trade center- 10/10
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

Quentin Tarentino's CSI Special
10.5/10 (hehe)
No serious, it really made my eyes tears, and it was my second time (first time i didnt have any tears) yeah im emotional

Little miss sunshine - 7.5/10

In her shoes - 5/10 TOO feminine

The Illusionist-7/10(very good)

jay and silent bob strike back
7/10

Here are the films I have watched in the last like 4 or 5 days.

The Seventh Seal 10/10!
Absolutely brilliant movie! The only Bergman I have seen and I can wait to see more!

Match Point 10/10!
I loved this film. Best of 2005, easily! Highly recomended.

Vertigo 10/10
This was just amazing! One of Hitchcocks best.

Russian Ark 10/10
This was breathtaking! One of the most beautiful films I have ever.

David Cronenberg's The Fly 9/10
I love Cronenberg and this is his second worst, but still great.

Inside Man 9/10!
I love this film, freakin' love it!!!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail 9/10
I LOVE this movie. The ending is soo good.

The Man Who New Too Much 9/10
Loved this film and the ending made me so happy. This is the worst Hitchcock I have seen so far(I think) and it's still a nine!

Yi Yi 10/10
This is without a doubt the best film of the decade. I enjoyed every moment of it. I loved the kid that plays Yang-Yang(Jonathan Chang) and everyone else was good, but Yang-Yang was just unbelievable! Great shots throughout the film, I loved how he used the mirror so much. What I like the most though is that it has humor, sensitivity, and emotion, thats what I want in my films!! The ending of the movie is sad, but also happy in a way one of the best endings ever also one of the best films ever.

Just saw Slither - it's a great hommage to sci-fi/horror movies like Invasion of the Body Snatchers and Night of the Living Dead. In the context of those types of movies I'd give it a 9/10.

Au hasard Balthazar 10/10

Simply, a wonderful film! This is an incredibly beautiful and touching movie!

Jae
Movie Fanatic
Just saw the Mask on TV. I swear that movie never gets old. 8/10