THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Oh looks interesting but I dont recall that set of toes.

A movie based on the real-life killing of Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes by Armin Meiwes, the Der Metzgermeister of Rotenberg, Germany

You can't win an argument just by being right!

A movie based on the real-life killing of Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes by Armin Meiwes, the Der Metzgermeister of Rotenberg, Germany
OK, will see if Mr D can get.

Good luck Swanny. I think you'll be fine as well.

OK, will see if Mr D can get.

Good luck Swanny. I think you'll be fine as well.
That movie is hard to stomach and its very grainy as its a low budget film...

I decided all movie recommendations to people here that I will be giving.. will now be privately given.....

Im sharing with one person.. not the whole world...

Swan: Pippity poppity give me the zopp-

seanc: Stop. Stop! That's my line.

Swan: Pippity poppity give me the zopp-

seanc: Stop. Stop! That's my line.

What happens in chill club, stays in chill club.

@Dani8

We need to make a Mads Mikkelsen fan club
Oh no, I dont think that's my cuppa tea, MG. There are way too many damaged people on the net for me to put myself in the firing line of crazy, lonely Stans who convince themselves they are the saviors of actors, I'm afraid. I dont have the energy for that insanity at this point in time, my friend. I'll leave that for others to run fan clubs and take a rain check right now, but thank you.

You know whats cool about going to Cinemark every week...their rewards program...january 19th was national popcorn day and Cinemark is running it to the end of the month...redeem 75 rewards points for medium popcorn...hell yeah i took advantage...normally i get a junior size but not today...taking some of this home...

Not many people may like me after what I posted on FB. Oh f**king well.
I'm sure much worse things get posted on stalkbook than whatever you posted, MG. Did you argue with a vegan? I had one going the other day. It was like reeling in a big ugly fish.

I'm sure much worse things get posted on stalkbook than whatever you posted, MG. Did you argue with a vegan? I had one going the other day. It was like reeling in a big ugly fish.
Nope even worse..

For the past 4 months, I have been on a medication that lowers my immune system. This means I can get sick with anything really fast. Do me a favor, if you are sick, stay the f*ck home. Keep your sick kids at home. If you have to go to work, learn personal hygiene habits like washing your hands, cover your mouth when coughing and use a tissue when you sneeze! I don't need to be sicker than I am or in the f*cking hospital!

I have been sick with some sinus crap for the past 2 days.. and try my best to stay more healthy since I started this medication.

We have women at work who use the restroom but don't know what soap or a sink is.. so I know they don't care about their coughing or sneezing.. I work in a call center.

Eh I totally hear you. My meds lower my white cell count and someone sneezing on me can have me back in ICU. No freaking thank you. I dont leave home without hand sanitiser and my sister the other day suggested a surgical face mask but I'm not ready to go that far yet - maybe on a plane. Are gloves a possibility at work? And god damn it, I know every parent thinks their kids dont stink but they are riddled with bloody germs. Atleast teach the lil turds to sneeze and cough into the crook of their damn arm. I dont have immunity to those ferals. The sickest I've ever been in my life was being asked by a stranger to hold her disgusting baby who left chernobyl waste on my shoulder. 6 months of whooping cough. Just lovely.

Ursula Le Guin died. I read her Earthsea series when I was a kid. I dont remember that being remotely feminist sci fi or promoting ambisexuality (another bloody label. when does it stop!) Anyone else here?

Vale. I thought she was a very good story teller.

Eh I totally hear you. My meds lower my white cell count and someone sneezing on me can have me back in ICU. No freaking thank you. I dont leave home without hand sanitiser and my sister the other day suggested a surgical face mask but I'm not ready to go that far yet - maybe on a plane. Are gloves a possibility at work? And god damn it, I know every parent thinks their kids dont stink but they are riddled with bloody germs. Atleast teach the lil turds to sneeze and cough into the crook of their damn arm. I dont have immunity to those ferals. The sickest I've ever been in my life was being asked by a stranger to hold her disgusting baby who left chernobyl waste on my shoulder. 6 months of whooping cough. Just lovely.
Oh dont get me started.. you should see what people do here.. its freaking 2f and a parent is fully coated and hat and **** and you see them with a baby carrier.. and the kid has no socks or shoes and in a shirt and bottoms.. where the f* is their coat and where is the damn heavy blanket covering them? ppl dont care anymore.. it ticks me off..

You see a snotty nose kid in a cart at Wal-mart.. well sorry Mamma but keep your sick kid at home!

Oh dont get me started.. you should see what people do here.. its freaking 2f and a parent is fully coated and hat and **** and you see them with a baby carrier.. and the kid has no socks or shoes and in a shirt and bottoms.. where the f* is their coat and where is the damn heavy blanket covering them? ppl dont care anymore.. it ticks me off..

You see a snotty nose kid in a cart at Wal-mart.. well sorry Mamma but keep your sick kid at home!
The first day I had these meds the doc and all the nurses made a huge fuss about not being out with people for atleast 3 days after infusion, no hugs and kisses from family members except husband, and no peeing in communal toilets to protect other users. Well no one told me about smacking the lil bastard who sneezed right in my face when I was getting out of my car.

OK that's a bit harsh. I didnt do anything except fantasise. It's his parents' fault for not teaching him to have some god dayum manners! I dont hit children (I dont hit anyone to be honest) but I was tempted to give his dad the tongue lashing of the decade.