The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
His ass speaks to my celtic blood. Drives me insaaaaane. here ya go. Monday morning excitement. I want to smash it with joy.

I need to hose myself down. berserker within getting awoken.

Maybe Donald Trump will fly to where you live and hose you down.

His ass speaks to my celtic blood. Drives me insaaaaane. here ya go. Monday morning excitement. I want to smash it with joy.

'Ere, sheila! How ya going? Izzat a Wallaby in yer avatar? Crikey! We used to throw those lovelies on the barbi an' ate 'em fer dinnah! Streuth!

'Ere, sheila! How ya going? Izzat a Wallaby in yer avatar? Crikey! We used to throw those lovelies on the barbi an' ate 'em fer dinnah! Streuth!

It's a midget wallaby. A runt, if you will.

Camo
(384 points)
Hey, thanks guys . You should've voted for other people tho. Miss Vicky is giving me a list of all the people that voted for me and since that is in direct conflict with my "don't vote for me please" rule i know who the free-thinkers will be in my brutal takeover of the Presidency/Site.

'Ees cute! Fair dinkum, Dani. Heaps good!
Oim a runt, cappy, so oy sympathise with the lil barstard.

Seriously, very cute animal. Total camera whores. And they have a smiley face. Very very cute.

Oim a runt, cappy, so oy sympathise with the lil barstard.

Seriously, very cute animal. Total camera whores. And they have a smiley face. Very very cute.
If we have a baby together, can we call her Bindi?

If we have a baby together, can we call her Bindi?
LOL. I love Bindi. i do, however, hate bindis in my lawn. They hurt like a mofo if I have bare feet.

One Pointers List

For those new to the MoFo countdown experience, the One Pointers List consists of those who received only 1 point. This means that only one person voted for them and had them placed at #25 on their ballot.

90sAce

The Duchess

LukeyMomo

Thursday Next

ursaguy

Thursday Next only getting one point is depressing . She hasn't posted in ages or i probably would have voted for her,

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I forgot to say I voted for ursaguy. I forgot to vote for him last year so I promised to include him this year - so I did. Besides, anyone who appreciates The Room gets instant favour from me

CosmicRunaway
(343 points)
It makes you question whether Wolfsbane was Suspects most successful alt or if playing the long con paid off?

i voted for her mostly because Canada doesn't exist.

Also she was my running mate, just remembered that! haha

The Rodent
(354 points)
Really great to see Rodent jump up the rankings. It's crazy that he's not a mod; he never argues with anyone and he's probably the second person i'd go to with a problem here after Yoda .