Your Best Buy!

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
If you're like me your constantly on the hunt for that one DVD filled with features and extras for the lowest price possible. Sure, new releases have an abundance of special stuff(unless they're holding out on that special-special edition for Christmas!). But what I'm talking about is going into a store, spending a few hours hunting for that one DVD you don't have, or if you're like me "discovering" a title you had forgotten about, looking on the back, and seeing that it has a little more than just the movie and it's on sale for $9.99!

Recently, after a few hours in the DVD store I found a copy of an 80's cult horror movie called Pieces. It has a few extras, but the big surprise was that it was in the bin marked DVDs under $9.00--I got it for $5.99!

So, Mofos, what was your best find/buy ever? Keep in mind that the DVD you list must have been in an un-broken wrapper(no perviously viewed please), and must not have been a gift. Extra points for an obscure title, and the longer your hunting time the better.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

A Better Tomorrow part 2 at Walmart for $8.88. Hong Kong action is what it's all about!

LOTR:FOTR

$1.19 +tax ($1.27)

SOMETIMES being a store manager DOES have perks

DONT BE A HATER BABY!!!

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
That's about 80p over here, and that's cheap