Best films with a Prostitute as the main character

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Every "lonely people" film has been great, and I noticed the same with prostitutes, although there aren't that many. That and I'm sure I've forgotten some. So please reply...

My favorite is "Nights of Cabiria"

I'm sure I'll remember more great ones later.

Leaving Las Vegas.

Irma La Douce (1963)

Risky Business (1983)

Sin City (2005) - has a whole bunch of prostitute characters

Chloe (2009)

Honorable mention - Stella Stevens is one of the characters of the ensemble cast in The Poseidon Adventure (1972) and she plays an ex-prostitute married to a former cop (Ernest Borgnine).

How about animated films?

In princess mononoke one of the main secondary characters was a former prostitute (Iron town's female population was formed by prostitutes).

In Tokyo Godfathers we have a travestite who usually work in the companion business but I don't recall if there was any substantive comments about his job.

The Naked Kiss and the new film Tangerine are the ones I first thought of, the former being one of my favorites of all-time and the latter one of my favorites of the year so far ..

bollywood has several films with prostitute as main character . these prostitutes are high class and adept at sing and dancing and entertaining the audience ---

Master of My Domain
Belle De Jour, not only is it very erotic but 'tis also a cinematic masterpiece.

I'd also say Nights of Cabiria, I also like the musical remake made by Bob Fosse called Sweet Charity