Late Night TV

Tools    

Which late night TV show do you watch? I like to watch The Tonight Show when I can. What about you?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Conan O'Brien is the best. Nothing even comes close to beating it.

You said it Peter - Conan is truly a talented comedian. The "live, via sattelite" skits beat out almost any other form of comedy on the EARTH. I really mean that.

Second place? David Letterman - the dude is weird, but funny. Leno isn't too far behind in third, and Craig Kilborn ought to be shot, coming in a *DISTANT* 4th place.

Didn't see it.
I agree with Chris.

Dave is still my favorite. Even after 20 years watching him on late night tv, he's still the king to me. Conan comes in a close second. His show is a lot like how Dave used to be when Dave was on NBC. Conan has taken it further, though, and made the show his own. I miss Andy, though.

I don't like Kilborn at all. I only watch Jay for the Headlines segment and if I hear he's got a guest that I want to see.

Conan is the most under-appreciated late night host. They should give him an earlier show so can get more ratings. He also helped make "The Simpsons" what it is.

Yup - and he's a former SNL writer. I think I remember hearing that he's also a former writer for Letterman himself, although I could be wrong about that.

He's one funny guy either way. Ya know that weird slow-jog/jump thing he does in the beginning of basically every show? I've got that DOWN!

LOL HAHA Now THAT is something I would like to see!

When I was in college, I used to watch Letterman all the time. But for whatever reason, I switched to Leno a couple of years ago and I never switched back.

To be honest, I don't watch late night TV more than a couple days a week, and even then it is just the first half hour. But I particularly enjoy Leno's "Headlines" segments on Monday nights. I usually bust out laughing a couple of times every time I see it.

OMG RESURECTED FROM THE DEAD! (sorry for the caps, and I was bored so :P)

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Originally Posted by PooPooMaster
Conan is the most under-appreciated late night host. They should give him an earlier show so can get more ratings. He also helped make "The Simpsons" what it is.
He's taking over the Tonight Show in 2009.

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
He's taking over the Tonight Show in 2009.

Didn't he replace Letterman when he changed networks?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Didn't [Conan O'Brien] replace Letterman when he changed networks?
Yes.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra