Movie Watching Plan! Read!

→ in
Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'm good with any of those.

Yup those work. It's not entirely my fault that I have no life :P lol

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

What about The Big Sleep with Bacall and Bogart? That is a classic and it is derived from a book of my favorite author.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
North by Northwest, Some Like it Hot
_____
am i seeing a trend, here?

The Big Sleep was excellent. Phillip Marlowe, P.I. Raymond Chandler wrote the book, didn't he Paul?

This is going to be easy for me if people keep mentioning movies I already have on tape. (Strangely enough, though, while I have The Big Sleep on videotape, I've never watched it). As long as we don't have to watch the Robert Mitchum version of The Big Sleep, I can handle it.

P.S. The Big Sleep is from a Raymond Chandler novel.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
oh man the Bogey Big Sleep was so good ... that was the first time i ever saw Bacall and Bogey together ... yum yum.

just saw Dark Passage the other day though ... very interesting, but I didn't find it such a great movie.

Well, I'll serve as a tiebreaker and say "Some Like It Hot." - everyone watch it sometime on Saturday, and post your thoughts here on Sunday!

I hope everyone is reading this! Good luck to all! I think this will be a lot of fun. I'll be posting a thread to post your comments in (and providing a link here) either Saturday night or Sunday morning.

Yes, The Big Sleep was written by Raymond Chandler. Talk about a great Noir.

Alright, I saw "Some Like It Hot" last night, post your thoughts here:
http://www.movieforums.com/forums/sh...p?threadid=231

Feel free to watch it today (Sunday) and post on Monday - but for this little "experiment" to work everyone will have to give it a go.

Sadly, my computer went down on Thursday, so I didn't find out what the plan was. I'll have to join in for the next round.

Oh, not at all! Only a few people have posted their thoughts anyway:

You still have time to watch it today or tomorrow and post your thoughts. It'll likely be the weekend AFTER this coming weekend that we try this again.

Good deal. I'll probably rent Some Like it Hot in the next couple of days then. It's a movie I've wanted to watch anyway.

I am new here, hope it's not too late to join in on the fun.

Oh yeah, I am interested, too.

Originally posted by FL Tiger
I am new here, hope it's not too late to join in on the fun.

Oh yeah, I am interested, too.
No problem! Just watch "Some Like It Hot" and post your review here:

In a couple more weeks (going to wait until after the New Year...), we're going to watch "North by Northwest" and give it another go.

MovieForums Extra

I'm definitely for the idea, I tried to get a hold of Some Like It Hot but one of the local video shops had lost it, and a second never had it at all...

So I'm definitely in for the next one! I haven't seen the Maltese Falcon but I've heard of it, sounds good!

I think the consensus was for North by Northwest next - if you want to vote for The Maltese Falcon though, be my guest. The others might change their minds.

I'll post somethere here about it in a bit - I'll try to give you all 4-5 days notice. Boy is this tricky.

I'd be up for it! I hope everyone read this!

How about Sunday, everybody? North by Northwest sometime between now and Sunday, and we post our thoughts on Monday.

?????