Avengers: Infinity War

Tools    

I am SO looking forward to this! And from what I watched the event in the upcoming Black Panther will play a big part in the Infinity War movie. And seeing so many of the MCU in one trailer has me hyped! I am especially looking foreword to the Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor interactions since they are my two favorite parts of the MCU.

I like Cap’s new beard, wondering why the hell is Black Widow a Blonde, I dig that we will see what happened at the end of Ragnarok, and yeah I guess they are leaving Thanos’ classic traditional look for the 4th Avengers movie.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I could listen to the Mad Goonie talk all day.

"You will know what it's like to lose.
To feel so desperately that you're right,
Yet to fail all the same."

"Dread it.
Run from it.

Destiny still arrives."

Trailer reaction
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

Give me all of your candy!
So, is that Baby Groot in the trailer? Wasn't there an end credit scene with teenage Groot in GotG2?

Either way, great trailer!!!!!

Somebody's gonna die. Maybe not in this film, though definitely in the next one.

Buckle up.
6 seconds into the trailer, RDJ is looking grief stricken and holding a very lifeless looking hand to his face so I would say this film.. the question is who's hand?

Somebody's gonna die. Maybe not in this film, though definitely in the next one.

Buckle up.
6 seconds into the trailer, RDJ is looking grief stricken and holding a very lifeless looking hand to his face so I would say this film.. the question is who's hand?
Please let it be Pepper's!

Watching youtube.. in the comics Thanos wins and kills all the Avengers.. which we see in RDJ's dream sequence in Ultron

Also in the comics a future hulk has killed all the avengers and there is a boy who could kill Thanos just by thinking him out of existence so just saying, anything could go down

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Watching youtube.. in the comics Thanos wins and kills all the Avengers.. which we see in RDJ's dream sequence in Ultron

Also in the comics a future hulk has killed all the avengers and there is a boy who could kill Thanos just by thinking him out of existence so just saying, anything could go down
I don't think we'll see Franklin Richards in this film.

Suspect's Reviews

Buckle up.

Captain America - Bucky will take his place after Cap sacrifices himself.

Thor - Sacrificing himself seems like a good idea for the film.

Vision - The trailer most likely is misdirect, but it would make sense to take out another "powerful" hero.

Hulk - Banner finally finds peace in death?

Sacrificing will be a big part of this film me thinks.

I liked this a lot for the simplicity. Show me a lot of the characters, one-liners, and T punching someone in the face.
With the non-gauntlet hand for added measure.

With the non-gauntlet hand for added measure.
I noticed that. Cuz, it's a beesh to polish and I'm just not gonna.

Most watched trailer ever in first 24 hours of release. Treat yo self.