NedStarks 75 Most Beautiful Actresses.

Tools    

With the exception of Ashley Greene I've felt the last 6 have been, well, not to my tastes. This post, however....

Yes, honeykid, she plays the Hexenbeast. And Ned, thanks for posting her...she is beautiful! If you don't mind, I'd like to post a pic of her...

On Grimm, I believe she wears brown contacts, but I much prefer the blue-eyed Claire.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I forgive you all the other topics. This one rocks!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I forgive you all the other topics. This one rocks!
Thats because you are a guy..... thats all guys think about is women...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sometimes I don't even know what's going on.
First, I commented on this thread made by NedStark. He also made some other threads (like his top 500 films) that were not to my liking. This one, on the other side, I think is a nice one.

Then, MovieGal said that I only like this thread, because it contains pictures of women and generalized men by saying women is everything they think about.

I replied saying that I also think about her, implying she may or may not be a woman. My usual kind of humour comment.

I hope I cleared it out for you.