"The Frat Pack" - I love 'em, do ya?

Tools    

I wipe my ass with your feelings
So according to IMDB, the media supposedly dubbed a name to actors Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, Ben Stiller, Steve Carrell, Owen Wilson, and Luke Wilson. Why? I guess they're all friggin Funnay. The only two odd names that stick out are Jack Black and Steve Carrell because I haven't seen them in a movie with the rest of the others...or so I believe.

The listed actors above are hilarious and without a doubt great actors. Not the greatest, but it's definitely worth the admission fee at the movies. Also Vaughn is considered the leader of the pack. I only see it as that because he, IMO, has the best acting skills out of them all. Black comes in second.

Anyways, what are your favorite movies brought together by the Frat Pack where two or more of the actors have taken role in?

I loved Zoo Lander, Anchorman (I guess this is where Carrell fits in), Dodgeball, Starsky and Hutch, Zoo Lander, Meet the Parents. Nothing else comes to mind at the moment.

Anyways, DO YOU LOVE EM? DO YA?
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Lost in never never land
For the most part I love them. I can't stand Meet the Parents or Meet the Fockers, but I do like most of the other stuff they have done. Jack Black is probably my favorite actor from that group. But Vaughn, Wilson, and Stiller are all very good as well.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

See THIS thread.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
See THIS thread.
Please use THIS on yourself.

I think they are unreal! I love them all.... except for Jack Black, I dont think he is funny at all.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Originally Posted by Godsend
The only two odd names that stick out are Jack Black and Steve Carrell because I haven't seen them in a movie with the rest of the others...or so I believe.
Anchorman

Suspect's Reviews

well all of them are freakin' hillarious but Vince Vaughn is thee best of all.Not that i dont like the others but Old School was the funniest of all the movies that i have watched with them.Will Farell is second best

District B13
Hit or miss. Some of the funniest and some of the most boring films I've ever seen.

But they have nowhere near the amount of misses that the bad boys of snl have, oh dear. (No disrespect to Chris Farley)

Not a huge fan of any of them but ifffff i had to pick one it would be ummm Owen Wilson

Here to support the villians.......
Vince Vaughn is a funny guy he cracked me up in Wedding Crashers

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Originally Posted by ObiWanShinobi
Hit or miss. Some of the funniest and some of the most boring films I've ever seen.

But they have nowhere near the amount of misses that the bad boys of snl have, oh dear. (No disrespect to Chris Farley)
Give it time.....

Here's some Brat Pack trivia for ya'....

The name "Brat Pack" came from a 1985 cover story in New York Magazine by David Blum. The term is a play on the Rat Pack from the 1960s.

Here are the original Brat Pack members:
  • Emilio Estevez
  • Anthony Michael Hall
  • Rob Lowe
  • Andrew McCarthy
  • Demi Moore
  • Judd Nelson
  • Molly Ringwald
  • Ally Sheedy

District B13
Originally Posted by jrs
Here's some Brat Pack trivia for ya'....

The name "Brat Pack" came from a 1985 cover story in New York Magazine by David Blum. The term is a play on the Rat Pack from the 1960s.

Here are the original Brat Pack members:
  • Emilio Estevez
  • Anthony Michael Hall
  • Rob Lowe
  • Andrew McCarthy
  • Demi Moore
  • Judd Nelson
  • Molly Ringwald
  • Ally Sheedy
The Frat Pack are derived from the Rat Pack. The Frat Pack aren't related to the Brat Pack, although they both came from the same source.