Heat 2

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

Heat 2: A Novel
by Meg Gardiner and Michael Mann

There is nothing concrete about this being greenlit for production, but has anyone read it? One of, if not, my favorite reads of the year. No spoilers, but I can see a way this gets made, based off the style it was written. The potential casting "what-ifs" are a real mindscrambla.

wha?
Nah! It was based off a true story from a bank robbery in the 1960s. Michael Mann had sat on it a long time because he couldnt come up with a proper ending then decided to have it end like it did in real life. Thats just some fan photoshop thing.

any original cast coming back?
Who knows. It’s not even in production yet. Maybe 🤔

wha?
Nah! It was based off a true story from a bank robbery in the 1960s. Michael Mann had sat on it a long time because he couldnt come up with a proper ending then decided to have it end like it did in real life. Thats just some fan photoshop thing.
It’s real. Buy the book! Let it course through your veins like 60mg of Adderall running through Vincent Hanna’s brain!

Per the post…Still just a book, not in production, this is just a placeholder thread of sorts.

I still can't believe DeNiro and Pacino had never acted together before this film