Actors with the highest body count:

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Michael Clarke Duncan????? Am I missing something here?

This list seems bogus..

Suspect's Reviews

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Schwarzenegger with 369?

I beg to differ... I reckon it's Domhnall Gleeson.

I mean, even Mark Hamill has a higher body count than that from his movies. Along with Star Wars, and playing The Joker, he's killed way more than that.
In Star Wars alone he killed 265,675, regular crew, 52,276 gunners, 607,360 troops, 30,984 stormtroopers, 42,782 ship support staff, and 180,216 pilots and support crew... with one single shot to the Death Star's exhaust pipe.

Peter Cushing though, playing Tarkin in A New Hope... killed, in Obi Wan's own words "millions" with a single hit on Alderaan.

General Hux however, played by Domhnall Gleeson in The Force Awakens... orders a shot from Starkiller Base at an entire solar system with multiple inhabited planets... killing potentially billions of people in the space of 15 seconds.
ON-SCREEN kills, my friend. I mentioned that Star Wars would've had the most off-screen kills though.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Michael Clarke Duncan????? Am I missing something here?

This list seems bogus..
IDK, he killed a bunch of people in Scorpion King.