Which Is Your Favorite Vin Diesel Character?

Tools    

Ouch! (So flab is more preferable to you? )
I've dated from 5'5" to 6'7", skinny, regular build, muscle bound, over weight, long hair, short hair, not much hair left up there, GQ snob, to reeeeally rough around the edges . . . and so on.

What do I prefer? To hell if I know.

I tell you what. I have maybe 3 of his movies. Mr. Vin that is. I'll give him a go in the next few days.

I don't think I should name the movies I have. Although, in my defense, they weren't mine. I burned those babies. Blame my niece.

This was bugging me, so I looked them both up. I don't suppose I've seen anything of The Rock's. Although he's in Get Smart, so I suppose that will change in time. Is he in it much?

As far as Vin Diesel, he is in Saving Private Ryan, but I don't remember that. He was in Awakenings, but just as an orderly. The other three I have are the two Fast and Furious films, and The Pacifier. Seriously, why buy those, when you can burn your family member's copy!?! So sue me!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
For me Vin Diesel playing "Sean Vetter" in "A man apart" that film is brilliant.

A close second Vin playing "Riddick"

Then Vin playing "Dominic Toretto" from "The fast and the furious"

He isnt my favorite actor by far, but he is good in these films.

Do I look crazy????
I'm not a big fan of Vin Diesel's acting, and I think he looks better with no hair, though I don't find him attractive. Based on that, I enjoyed his beefy manliness in "The Fast and the Furious", but liked his character in "Pitch Black" best.

Pitch Black? That's a horror movie, right? Maybe that's the one I should watch, to give the guy a try.

Pitch Black is Sci-Fi/Horror, kinda in the Aliens mode (or at least, that's what they were going for). Pretty dopey stuff, but it does have a following. It has a bigger budgeted sequel with grander ambitions that was a boxoffice disaster (the Studio grossly overestimated the appeal of the first flick), The Chronicles of Riddick, that isn't as good as the original...and the original is no great shakes to begin with.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Do I look crazy????
Pitch Black? That's a horror movie, right? Maybe that's the one I should watch, to give the guy a try.
If you haven't seen Pitch Black and you like horror/action/sci-fi, you should definitely check it out. I own it and still love it! I may not be as esteemed a movie goer as some seem to be here, but I can only go with what I know and like. There were new creatures, although comparisons can always be made, yet it was the relationship amongst and revelation of the characters that intrigued me most. I saw this in the theater and the visuals were great! The second one was worse than terrible, but I'd like to hear what you think of it if you watch the first one!

$4.82 + $2.98 shipping

I'll see if that drops any. They did have a used copy for . . .

$1.93 + $2.98 shipping

I still think I'd rather catch it on TV. Maybe On Demand plays it at times.

It's the economy, man. I'm living the life of a poor woman.

I AM a poor woman!

I'll be buying a few like a normally do in October, but I doubt it wins the vote. I need to see a trailer for it . . . .

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
I'll be buying a few like a normally do in October, but I doubt it wins the vote. I need to see a trailer for [Pitch Black]....
Still don't have the hang of this wide world of the internets? The Pitch Black trailer is on YouTube, right
. It's pretty evident from there what an Alien rip-off it is.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
She doesn't want to watch YouTube. It'll contaminate her future viewings. I tried my darndest to get her to watch some scenes from The Innocents, and Hey, Babe, you said, "see you in September", except it was apparently "October".

Still don't have the hang of this wide world of the internets? The Pitch Black trailer is on YouTube, right
. It's pretty evident from there what an Alien rip-off it is.
OK, yeah, I do forget that they have trailers there. I honestly forgot all about this.

Thank you, and I don't even want to catch this for free on the tube.

She doesn't want to watch YouTube. It'll contaminate her future viewings. I tried my darndest to get her to watch some scenes from The Innocents, and Hey, Babe, you said, "see you in September", except it was apparently "October".
I said October in your Innocents thread. The thing is, I feel sure I will like it, if not love it. So I don't want to chance seeing too much. With that movie, I didn't want to waste money. I had too many doubts.

I do not really see P.B. as an Alien rip-off; Alien is one of my favorite movies. I enjoyed this film, but it is not great, just okay. I do not see the connection to Alien, other than Sci-Fi and narration. Does that mean that every Sci-Fi movie that takes place in space and has evil beings that kick arse an Alien rip-off? That is like saying every movie that has a ship sink in it is a Titanic rip-off. No one can hear you scream in space, but they sure as hell can see you pee, cause it floats all over the place.

I'm with 7thson on the Alien thing, and I am a SciFi genre lover.

Xander Cage, but Riddick is a close second

Riddick, no doubt. Bad boy attitude, killer eyes, seriousness.. Full Anti-hero.