If you got to hang out with any actor for a day...

Tools    

Make a better place
Mark Duplass. He is a definite influence on not only my film tastes, but on the way to live. The way he treats his pals is great.
That's the "Creep" guy right?
very interesting choice, I bet he's a great conversationalist

...I'd pick Michael Keaton. He seems like an interesting guy
That's a good choice, but he might peck your eye out while your not looking

Kinski. Because Kinski.
He'd be incoherent while speaking tongues in a language no one knows. Best to have restraints near by.

...If i had to pick an actor, i would pick Shakespeare.
You just had to be difficult didn't you

???

Not really known for acting, but Chris Rock. His sense of humor just seems to match mine and those of the people around me so closely.
Winner!

Eh if we’re being honest....prob like to spend a night out with Robert downy jr in the thick of his drug fuelled days. Especially if he was doing an enourmous amount of coke.
He'd rob you blind! Then say it was the coke that made him do it.

Actor: Sean Connery. I would do nearly anything to spend a day with him; it would be a day that I would never forget.
He's so old he'd need a nap first.

Is it wrong to say I'd happily hang out with Drew Barrymore? I wouldn't mind if she was hanging out either.
Never wrong to say Drew!

Also, I'd hang out with Anthony Hopkins just to quietly observe him and his patterns within his natural habitat.
He'd been busy with Connery taking a nap

Actress: Charlize Theron... she strikes me as someone who could get you into a lot of trouble in one afternoon
You two would make quite the pair

I'd hang out with Danny DeVito. That guy seems like a hoot and my speed for a friend.
If you need speed just see Robert downy jr.

He'd sexual harass you, once he woke up from his nap

Mehw!

Make a better place
I'd choose Van Damme

I'm a laid back and relaxed person but I thought I'd choose something against my nature and have the wildest and craziest night out and I thought who can guarantee this more than Jean Claude

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I'd choose Van Damme

I'm a laid back and relaxed person but I thought I'd choose something against my nature and have the wildest and craziest night out and I thought who can guarantee this more than Jean Claude
Lol that’s a good one. I bet van damme does a lot of coke too haha.

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
tom hanks
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

I felt with this that unfamiliarity would be better. I've seen very little of Saoirse Ronan in films but she herself seems pretty sound – anyone whose favourite love scene is the one from MacGruber must be alright .