Criterion sale

Tools    

I need to see PARIS, TEXAS.

The guy who wrote TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2 wrote that. It was the only other movie he wrote.

L.M. Kit Carson. He died last month, too. Another victim of the Sexy Curse.

You are telling me the guy who wrote Paris, Texas and the guy who wrote TCM2 are the same guy? The world is a weird place.
Yep. I was shocked when I found this out, too. Actually, he wrote a few other things, I see. He also wrote BREATHLESS.

For those in Britain who don't know yet, starting in April the Criterion collection will launch in Britain/Region B. At the moment we are getting Macbeth, Grey Gardens, Speedy, Tootsie, Only Angels Have Wings, and It Happened One Night. Once they get going they are apparently going to bring out about three titles a month from what is already available in America on Criterion.

Finally!

I sometimes buy a DVD if you just want to watch a movie often, but if you just look at once to look online

Bought my first UK criterion last week, Easy Rider. Yay. They go for around the same price that it would cost to import one from the criterion 50% off sales in America.

I have to return some videotapes.
Does anyone know when the July sale actually starts? There's a few I for sure want.
On reddit i'm hearing 7/5 to the end of July for Barnes & Noble.

Master of My Domain
Friend in the US is going to send me Dr. Strangelove. A favorite I for some reason didn't think of getting a Criterion version of.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Ones I nearly scooped: The Killers (off Sean's rec), Eraserhead, Autumn Sonata, Palm Beach Story (looked interesting) and L'Avventura

Ones I nearly scooped: The Killers (off Sean's rec), Eraserhead, Autumn Sonata, Palm Beach Story (looked interesting) and L'Avventura
I hope you like The Killers, I'm excited for my second watch. Surprised you didn't go with Cries&Whispers.