Caity's Top 100.…

→ in
Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Thanks.... ... but why surprised?
Let's just say they're not the kind of movies you really expect to see on a list that also features movies such as Once Upon a Time in the West or the Godfather movies.

Still, proves just how personal the list really is.

Interesting list, love a lot of your picks like The Crow and Dead Man being so high and also guessing several are guilty pleasures since i've never heard of some, so got even more films to check out.

Few questions, have you seen Infernal Affairs because i think it's far better than The Departed and definitely worth a watch if you rate that film so high. And seen the good Crash (Cronenberg, 1996) or many other ensemble films like Magnolia or Nashville?

Very Nice list: 2 outta 3 make my top list. I would like to see a more in-depth critque fom you on the top 20 or so.
Thanks… I'll see what I can do about the top 20 when time allows… but would love to see your list… hint - hint - hint

What can I say?

These lists reveal a lot to me about MoFolks and, as I'm a nosy sod, I can't get enough of them.

I loved this one, especially as there are loads of Westerns on it.

Thanks Caity.

Thanks Tatty… I do love westerns… as long as they're not full of Hollywood Indians… I really had a hard time deciding on which westerns to include… and after looking over the list this morning, realize I should have squeezed in 3:10 To Yuma somewhere… but now I'm worried about just what my list did reveal…

Let's just say they're not the kind of movies you really expect to see on a list that also features movies such as Once Upon a Time in the West or the Godfather movies.

Still, proves just how personal the list really is.
Thanks again Iroquois… this list is personal…and will evolve from time to time… but I think The Boondock Saints, Highlander, and Desperado will always find a place on my list… maybe not always in the top 100 but definitely in the top 200....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
How did I know what Cait's Numero Uno was going to be?

Alas, this list is just more reason for me to fall head over heels for Caitlyn...

Interesting list, love a lot of your picks like The Crow and Dead Man being so high and also guessing several are guilty pleasures since i've never heard of some, so got even more films to check out.

Few questions, have you seen Infernal Affairs because i think it's far better than The Departed and definitely worth a watch if you rate that film so high. And seen the good Crash (Cronenberg, 1996) or many other ensemble films like Magnolia or Nashville?

Thanks Pyro… I was hooked the first time I saw The Crow and Dead Man and think they are both often overlooked/underrated… and yes, several films are guilty pleasures. Which ones are new to you?

Infernal Affairs is on my "too see" list… and I've not seen Crash (1996), Magnolia, or Nashville either… or at least not all of Magnolia… but will add them to my "to see" list… which is getting longer and longer and longer…

The movie "Godfather" I think will rule among other crime related film.. Two thumbs up for Coppola!

How did I know what Cait's Numero Uno was going to be?

Alas, this list is just more reason for me to fall head over heels for Caitlyn...

How on earth you figured out my Numero Uno is a mystery…
as for your other comment…

Thanks for the list, Caitlyn. It was very interesting.

Thanks Sinny…. And I'm looking forward to reading your list….

I am having a nervous breakdance
Wow! You've been busy!!

A fine list, a great list. Not that it would be at all identical to my top 100 but because it's personal, it's really Cait. It feels like all the selections are really motivated. I was really surprised to find Dances With Wolves as far down as number 60 though! I always thought it was on your top 10 or at least top 20....

I like it that you put The Wind That Shakes the Barley that high on your list. In my opinion one of the best films the last couple of years. I loved it. And I really don't think you've thanked me enough for making you watch The Seventh Seal....

Great list, Cait!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
drp
Congratulations on finishing and posting your list. It's a great one. I can see several I will be adding to my queue.

To reward your hard work:

Certifiably troglodytic.
Splendid list and great variety too. I've gained a newer appreciation for Westerns since we took our very first driving/camping trip to Colorado, Wyoming and North Dakota for two weeks this summer and you've stoked me to check out some on your list I haven't seen.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
28. The Boondock Saints (1999, Troy Duffy)

And Shepherds we shall be….
For thee my lord thee..

and I can only respond to that movie in two words: HELL YES!

or that it is the best action movie ever made, excluding Die Hard

Damn woman, I didn't even know you made a list. Great job! I still never finished mine from, oh, 3 years ago I think LOL.

Thanks guys.... I decided the other night to re-watch every movie on my list and decide exactly where they need to be now because there are a few I want to bump up....

Anywho... Gummie you need to finish your list... and I'd love to read one from the rest of you too.... 'Tis a good way to add to my "to see list"...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
ur list totally rocks!! i saw several movies i even like and some i had forgotten... i am going to work on my top 100 after i go back to sleep....

ur list totally rocks!! i saw several movies i even like and some i had forgotten... i am going to work on my top 100 after i go back to sleep....

Thanks... I know some of them are pretty bad but I still love them...

Can't wait to read your list....