TV TRIVIA

Tools    

That was Ellie Walker, played by Elinor Donahue. (I saw that episode recently. It was terribly sexist by today's standards.) Which girlfriend did Andy eventually marry and how did they meet?

It's been five days, so I thought I would go ahead and reveal that the answer is Joe Morton.

Here's a new question:

Who played Mr T on the ABC sitcom Mr. T & Tina?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Here's a new question:

Who played Mr T on the ABC sitcom Mr. T & Tina?

Is that the show with Pat Morita?

What actress has played regular or recurring roles on One Life to Live, Who's the Boss?, Law & Order Special Victims Unit, Ugly Betty, and Transparent?

I don't know who the Angora Debs were, but I'll bet they're from the TV show "Laverne and Shirley".

Was that the name they used for themselves when they sang?
Yup it's from Laverne & Shirley, the Angora Debs was the name of their girl club they had when in high school. They were kind of toughies. Your turn.

Yup it's from Laverne & Shirley, the Angora Debs was the name of their girl club they had when in high school. They were kind of toughies. Your turn.

What TV doctor said, "Check out the Hippocratic Oath, it doesn't mention nice."?

What TV doctor said, "Check out the Hippocratic Oath, it doesn't mention nice."?
I'll just take a guess, Doc from The Love Boat?

Nope.

Here's a hint: That quote pretty much sums up the personality of this TV doctor. (I think he said it in the first episode of the show.)

Here's a hint: That quote pretty much sums up the personality of this TV doctor. (I think he said it in the first episode of the show.)
It sounds like something House (Hugh Laurie) would say.

Nope, it's not either of those doctors, but Gideon is close. It's a doctor with a rude and obnoxious personality similar to Dr. House, but he's the star of a sitcom.

Hint: The doctor's last name was the title of the sitcom.