We are grandparents!

Tools    

After a long and difficult 31 hours, our lovely daughter in law has had our first grand child, this is me with little Ellen Lois born 3 hours ago. Looking forward to being a Nan

https://www.flickr.com/gp/brizzle/GH1w86

WAIT

STOP THE PRESSES

DOES THIS KID HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME!!??

Warmest congratulations to @christine and family - I guess you'll be looking forward to July 27th this year now

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Congrats, that's great news. Hope everyone is doing well and recouping.

Suspect's Reviews

Thanks everyone We're really chuffed. Can't wait for them to get home, tomorrow I think.

and don't worry @matt72582 I'll be catching you up on cute baby pics!

WAIT

STOP THE PRESSES

DOES THIS KID HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME!!??
@Swan I thought so but hang on cos of the time difference it's 28th here now so your birthday's on 27th isn't it? I was wishing you Happy Birthday yesterday...confused!

Hmmm. Well, you said she was born three hours before you posted, which would be about six hours ago? It's 6 right now where I am, so it's possible she was born while it was still the 27th here. There's still hope!!!

She's Taurean .... tha's all that matters

Hmmm. Well, you said she was born three hours before you posted, which would be about six hours ago? It's 6 right now where I am, so it's possible she was born while it was still the 27th here. There's still hope!!!
She was born at 7.19 GMT+1 which is our summertime but it'd be fair to say you were probably still celebrating so I'll count that! I'll not forget your birthday now Swan. You're a quarter of a century older than my grand daughter!

And a Taurean @Chypmunk, whatever fine qualities that holds

And a Taurean @Chypmunk, whatever fine qualities that holds
Mainly stubborn obstinacy but that does come with a very small side-plate of unbelievable intelligence and sparkling wit plus outrageously good looks and taste

(the latter part of the above is based totally on reading between the lines of what my good wife calls me and massaging information where necessary)