Communicate only with LINES FROM MOVIES

Tools    

Gentleman Prefer Blondes

Dorothy Shaw: You know, I think you're the only girl in the world who can stand on a stage with a spotlight in her eye and still see a diamond inside a man's pocket.

"A man being rich is like a girl being pretty...you wouldn't marry a man just because he's rich, but, oh my goodness, doesn't it help?"

Marilyn Monroe, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

You see this watch? You see this watch? That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much'd you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing.

Alec Baldwin - Glengarry Glen Ross

I'm sorry I exposed you to it, but it is. It's ugly, but it's necessary... Sometimes you gotta have a little dirt on you for anybody to trust you.

Denzel Washington - Training Day

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
Sorry boss, but there's only two men I trust. One of them's me. The other's not you.

Cameron Poe (Nicholas Cage) - Con Air

You can't fire me. I quit!

Cornelius Hackl (Michael Crawford) - Hello, Dolly!

Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and then payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still haven't received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it...

Stephen Root - Office Space

" Love means never having to say you're sorry."

Ryan O'Neal as Oliver Barrett IV in Love Story