Communicate only with LINES FROM MOVIES

Tools    

"You men are all alike...seven or eight quick ones and you're off with the boys to boast and brag...well you better keep your mouth shut! God, I think I love him."

Madeline Kahn, Young Frankenstein

[to women running from his bed] Do my dishes.

Andrew Dice Clay - The Adventures OF Ford Fairlane

"You don't have to say anything and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh... maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow."

- Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not (1944).

You're just going to have to trust me about this one thing. You need a lot of drinks. You need to kill the bug that you have up your ass.

Jack Nicholson - Terms Of Endearment

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
Mama says, “Stupid is as stupid does.”

Michael Conner Humphreys (Young Forrest) - Forrest Gump

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Jack Sparrow - Curse of the Black Pearl

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
I've been a so-called coward and a so-called hero and there's not the thickness of a sheet of paper between them. Maybe cowards and heroes are just ordinary men who, for a split second, do something out of the ordinary. That's all.

Peter O'Toole (Lord Jim) - Lord Jim

[singing] When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.

Minstrel - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Been waitin to use this one

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Dan Aykroyd - The Blues Brothers

My hat blew off, daddy!

I hope your god damn head was in it.

Jackie Gleason - Smokey and the Bandit