Movies where character buys a car

Tools    

This is not a question with a specific answer, so this should be a better section for it.

Basically, I'm looking for movies where a character buys a car, preferably he has to save up to buy a car. And I would want this movie to be quite well known, nothing too obscure. I think this might be a stretch as I can't think of any, but I might be missing something obvious.

Spiderman (with Toby Maguire), I can't remember if Parker buys a car but he wins a wrestling match and earns $300 (which was suppose to be $3000 but the promoter was a crook) but I don't think that's enough to buy one, at least in working condition.

Lord High Filmquisitor
The first thing to come to mind is Psycho, although A Christmas Story 2 also features that plot line.

Basically, I'm looking for movies where a character buys a car, preferably he has to save up to buy a car. And I would want this movie to be quite well known, nothing too obscure. I think this might be a stretch as I can't think of any, but I might be missing something obvious.
There aren't really any movies with that kind of plot. That's the plot of an episode of Full House or Family Matters where D.J. / Laura gets a job at a fast food place to earn money for a car, but Michelle / Steve Urkel comes to the job and gets them fired somehow, ruining their chances of ever earning money to buy a car and escape their crazy huge family.

A system of cells interlinked
Clark W. Griswald buys a station wagon before the family trip in National Lampoon's Vacation.

The Queen Family Truckster!

Make a better place
Rocky if I remember well, and I think it was Rocky 2