Happy Birthday christine

Tools    

Happy birthday, Christine! All that Christmas food and now a birthday cake to get through. Ah, well. I'm sure you'll cope.

Best birthday wishes, honey. Make sure you've got them all running round after you.

Master of My Domain
Happy Birthday to one of the nicest people on this forum.

Oh and as honeykid pointed out if you're stuffed from the consecutive loads of food from two big events I will happily take leftovers. It seems as if a starving beggar got into my stomach these days...

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday our kid!

Thanks everyone! Sorry for the delay , had to go to work today despite the fact I'm supposed to be off till Friday, and t'internet there kept going down. Ah well the joys of being self employed!

Thanks for the cake HK, not had any today yet . Someone had better be bringing cake later! I'll try and leave you a piece Gatsby but can't guarantee it
Thanks for the reminder of the good old days Tatty. Trying to rub it in or what?? Heh. What an amazing player Dixie was but he had a face only his mammy could love

Mark reminded me I've not watched Angels With Dirty Faces at all last year. Must rectify that soon.
Anyway thanks all, it's an absolute pleasure being here with such good people
xxx