What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

The truth is in here
Got my hand on The Big Sleep and Det sjunde inseglet (The Seventh Seal). Have wanted to see these for ages.

This was a lucky find on SwapaDVD. I've only watched it on a worn VHS from Blockbuster. It's high time I watched a more proper version.

If you know me, you know I'm nostalgic and enjoy cult classic cinema so why not?

I got these last Saturday. Both on 4K.

Got my hand on The Big Sleep and Det sjunde inseglet (The Seventh Seal). Have wanted to see these for ages.

I love The Seventh Seal.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Do you guys worry that when you purchase seasons of a currently airing tv show on dvd/blu-ray that one day there will be a box-set/complete collection version made available? especially since it will probably be cheaper than individually buying the seasons? Do you then get rid/sell your individual season dvds, just have both the individual seasons and the box set, or not bother getting the box set? Or do you just always wait to see if there will be a box set/wait for the show to finish airing before making any purchasing decisions?

I just wait to buy the seasons at a low enough price that if they release a complete series box set, I won't care if I have to buy some seasons again.

If the individual seasons have any extras on them that aren't on the complete series, then I keep both sets, but if the extras are duplicated on the complete series box set, then I sell the individual seasons either online or at a collectible show.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Got these at the annual book mass. Choosing just these when so many promising classics were available wasn't easy.

didnt know theres old doctor dolittle movie . only seen the one with eddie murphy

There's also a recent Dr. Doolittle movie starring Robert Downey Jr.

Dolittle (2020)

It's not as good as the original movie, but it's a fun watch.

There's also a recent Dr. Doolittle movie starring Robert Downey Jr.

Dolittle (2020)

It's not as good as the original movie, but it's a fun watch.
oh yeah i did saw the trailer of it it did looked okay but really hilarious. loved robert downey jr

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Just delivered:

Nikita (1990) by Luc Besson
starring Anne Parillaud and Tchéky Karyo

DVD release 2011 by A-Plus-Films

Very good collectible index.

Just delivered:

Love this movie. Haven’t seen it in decades.

Another one of today delivery:

Captain Phillips (2013) by Paul Greengrass
starring Tom Hanks

OK movie.

I was just going to post “not bad”, but your “ok movie” said the same thing.

Just delivered:

is that movie same as*nikita la femme tv series? i havent seen the movie but i have seen the tv series