Actors With Great Faces

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Always thought he had leading man looks, but his career never went in that direction.

Suspect's Reviews

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Reine Swart - her eyes and smile will get attention right away. She has been in Triggered, The Lullaby, and recently, The Empty Man.

Liesl Ahlers - her eyes are also the type to get attention and when she smiles...wow! She played the revenge seeking witch in Friend Request and appeared in Triggered alongside Swart.

Bumping the thread for this guy... Warren Stevens.

I was surprised to see a younger version of him recently in The Barefoot Contessa (1954).
His chiseled looks made him a great heavy, but he also appeared as the ship's doctor in Forbidden Planet (1956), on a couple memorable episodes of the Twilight Zone (particularly "Dead Man's Shoes") and on an episode of Star Trek!

The truth is in here
Marty Feldman never let his condition get the better of him. If anything it only helped him advance his career, and gave his characters an instantly endearing quality to them. You can't help but smile whenever you see him since he always seems to have so much fun. I can imagine he was a lovely person to work with.

You know you're watching a superstar when Dean Martin's onscreen. He has a certain charisma and elegant style that just makes him look so cool no matter what he appears in.

The face of a classic adventurer, Heston reads to me as someone with a wide breadth of experience and history who has countless epic stories to tell. He gives every project he's involved in some extra class, even if it's something smaller like a guest appearance on Friends or voice-over in Cats & Dogs.

Some might be eager to criticize my inclusion of Monroe as hopelessly generic. But that couldn't be further from the truth! There's a reason she's such a sustainably iconic beauty, and it's not because of her figure. It's her eyes. She feels like a woman who shows up like a beautiful day dream, someone who is almost so "perfect" it's like she only exists in our heads. A seductive mystery if you will.

My first time in this thread...I always thought this guy had a very memorable face, plus he's a great actor.

Danny Huston:

Marty Feldman never let his condition get the better of him. If anything it only helped him advance his career, and gave his characters an instantly endearing quality to them. You can't help but smile whenever you see him since he always seems to have so much fun. I can imagine he was a lovely person to work with.

You know you're watching a superstar when Dean Martin's onscreen. He has a certain charisma and elegant style that just makes him look so cool no matter what he appears in.

The face of a classic adventurer, Heston reads to me as someone with a wide breadth of experience and history who has countless epic stories to tell. He gives every project he's involved in some extra class, even if it's something smaller like a guest appearance on Friends or voice-over in Cats & Dogs.

Some might be eager to criticize my inclusion of Monroe as hopelessly generic. But that couldn't be further from the truth! There's a reason she's such a sustainably iconic beauty, and it's not because of her figure. It's her eyes. She feels like a woman who shows up like a beautiful day dream, someone who is almost so "perfect" it's like she only exists in our heads. A seductive mystery if you will.
I agree with Gideon. Very nice choices, bro! And while I'm at it, since I'm watching Robin Hood (1938) tonight, here's the great Errol Flynn:

I agree with Gideon. Very nice choices, bro! And while I'm at it, since I'm watching Robin Hood (1938) tonight, here's the great Errol Flynn:

Flynn is one of the all-time greats, with an all-time great face. The Adventures of Robin Hood is one of my favorite movies.

@Gideon58 You've posted so many great faces in this thread. I've been back over the entire thing so I don't post any repeats, but as a few of your posts have broken image links without names on the posts, I can't be sure if I repeat so I apologize if I post something you already have. That being said, here's a couple of my favorite faces belonging to great actors:

Walter Matthau:

Bruce Dern: