Happy 7th Anniversary Meatface

Tools    

Can't believe it is 7yrs since you joined us little Meatface

Happy Anniversary, indeed.

There's no way this won't sound a little condescending, but with that preface I hope he'll take it in the way it is intended: I don't know if I can think of a single member whose appreciation for film has come further in their time here. Granted, he was just 16 when he joined, so that probably has a lot to do with it. But he did the single most important thing any young film lover can do: he watched, and wrote about, a lot of movies. Do that long enough and a serious knowledge of (and adoration for) film is inevitable.

Favorite meatwad story/fact/whatever: he started a thread called the "Meatwadsprite Quick Review Thread", where he posted short reviews. People complained that the reviews were glib and uninformative. So he created another thread, which he hilariously called his "Slow" Review Thread, for longer ones. That still cracks me up.

Anyway, here's to a great member, and a perfect example of the kind of thing I've always wanted this site to help people do and be as they explore cinema. Hats off, meathead.

Happy Anniversary! I see you posting now and again but you're not around enough now , so come back

Yoda, that's a really nice thing to say and very true. It's lovely to see peoples appreciation of films grow.