Me, not being funny.

Tools    

I created this thread to prove that everything I say is not funny. Thank you.

hahahaha hahahahahaa hahahahaa hahahahahahahaha.

your a funny guy

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by 7thson
Humor and being laid back is my trademark, but I can be serious when need be. Thanks for the inspiration to continue being a red neck.
Oh here I found one thread that I was not funny in:
http://www.movieforums.com/community...055#post191055

Now when you say red neck you are talking about the people who take their fishing poles to Sea World? Or do you just have a Kool Aid smile?
OH YEAH!!!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Now when you say red neck you are talking about the people who take their fishing poles to Sea World? Or do you just have a Kool Aid smile?
OH YEAH!!!
LOL bauahhahahahahaha i have no idea why the koolaid man amuses me so much

Originally Posted by MichaelMyers
hahahaha hahahahahaa hahahahaa hahahahahahahaha.

your a funny guy

"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f@ckin' amuse you? "

"No, no I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. *yelling now* How the f@ck am I funny? What the f@ck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny?"

You are not funny!....oh wait....

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
"But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f@ckin' amuse you? "

"No, no I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. *yelling now* How the f@ck am I funny? What the f@ck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny?"
you know the way you tell the story its funny.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Someone must of pulled a funni!

May The Forks be With Us

oooo heh, muahahahahahahahahahahah, he.... ok now that i got that off my chest... never mind. ur funny but serious. is that what answer you want?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? oooo im so bored.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

I started this thread and I think somehow that I am "lost"?

Dude...stop talking to yourself, there are others here to chat with.

Don't worry man, I don't find you funny... a little sad, but not funny.

Originally Posted by Diablo
Don't worry man, I don't find you funny... a little sad, but not funny.
It is true I am somewhat "sad". Let me tell you a little story:

Once upon a time in a land just a wee bit south of another land called Alabama there lived a young man called Jipahammock. His friends called him Jip for short. Anyway Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich was always made fun of because he had such a long name. People would call him Alphabet Dictionary and other cruel names, but 'ol Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich just ingnored them and went about his buisness. Well one day Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich's Dad, Ripomattress Smacklemeiserhedenreich said to his son,
"Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich, you listen to me boy. You have to stand up for yourself. Never let anyone get away with making fun of your name, you should be proud enough of it to defend it."

Well Jipahammock just shrugged this off and never did take his advice, and until this day people still call him funny and cruel names.

May The Forks be With Us
hey man dont complain if people think that u are funny. and there is nuthin wrong with talking to yourself, its when u start answering the questions is when u should get worried. im sure ur pretty serious as well as funny, as am i. all my teachers give me great grades but bad conduct marks because im pretty damn funny in class but the teachers dont like it. so joke on, joke on.

It is true I am somewhat "sad". Let me tell you a little story:

Once upon a time in a land just a wee bit south of another land called Alabama there lived a young man called Jipahammock. His friends called him Jip for short. Anyway Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich was always made fun of because he had such a long name. People would call him Alphabet Dictionary and other cruel names, but 'ol Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich just ingnored them and went about his buisness. Well one day Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich's Dad, Ripomattress Smacklemeiserhedenreich said to his son,
"Jipahammock Smacklemeiserhedenreich, you listen to me boy. You have to stand up for yourself. Never let anyone get away with making fun of your name, you should be proud enough of it to defend it."

Well Jipahammock just shrugged this off and never did take his advice, and until this day people still call him funny and cruel names.
What the ****?